Alison farming? A joke??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MidnightSlayer123, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Op gave Alison a challenge. Bad mistake.

:|

2. Near hlcbc, my apologies.

3. Well I'm having a grand time farming her. I told her I'd farm her I wasn't joking I was being literal.

4. @OP / I'm doubtful of the veracity of your statements, but even if they were true why does it merit a thread?

Just fight back. Of course, if she is pinning your troops perhaps you can't fight back. Perhaps that is why you mention that you've only fought back a few times? Hmm.

Look, you don't have to apologize. She'll get tired of you eventually as -alision- is constantly getting into new fights.

5. Well wat she's making right now she'll never get there by the end of the week. N She's pinned all the time I got enough free time why not talk about Alison?

6. Midnight p:18

7. @Ali- dont you think you're being a little extreme with that or this or whatever?

8. Is Alison getting friends bc she's pinned ?

9. I will say her comments to the other Omet was first rate rude. It's funny how -alision- takes offense at being spoken to in a disrespectful manner, but then talks smack without provocation. Sad.

10. No slayer..I read your thread and thought to myself.. oooohhhh fun target and pinned you

11. OP - people are hitting you because you made a meaningless thread.

12. Cool n actually I pinned my self u just assisted 

13. Still dtw...maybe I should make a thread that says EVERYONE KEEP SLAYER PINNED...I bet that will get a lot of attention. I bet everyone would enjoy that too

14. This is just letting me spend quality time I would spend on here working on other accts 

15. GOLDEN

16. I don't make stupid threads. I have only made one thread in my kaw time and that was a mutual cf with zaft that included terms to be a member! I don't do stupid **** like this

17. I encourage stripping me :)

18. I like reset bombing :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.