Alchemist or Mage change EQUIPMENT/AQUA/INFERNO/MITH

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xXx_KVOTHE_xXx, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Disclaimer: If this ideas have already brought up, sorry for not finding them. And for my typos… keep ´em!

Lots of players are sitting on piles of useless inferno or equipment. So here are two ideas what to do with it.

1. Change AQUA/INFERNO/MITH
    Lots of people stockpile INFERNO while the only thing they are missing is AQUA. Some others have the same problem vice versa. In addition I totally agree with Frog: AQUA is kinda waaaay too expensive to buy compared to everything else (nobs, xtls).
    So, why not giving the mage or the alchemist the option of changing the magical elements into something different? Meaning that you can
    • Change AQUA into INFERNO
      Change INFERNO into AQUA
      Change MITH into AQUA or INFERNO
    This could work with a fix conversion ratio like: 5 INFERNO = 1 AQUA or 5 MITH = 1 AQUA or 1 AQUA = 3 Inferno. That way you can get rid a bit of your useless piles of whatever you have laying around and turning it (for a higher cost) into something useful
    I do not support the idea of turning AQUA or INFERNO into MITH – in my opinion that should be only earned through wars.

2. Change equipment to AQUA/INFERNO/MITH
    In addition, lots of players are having a lot of useless equipment by the time they grow and simply replace it with a higher Tier-equipment. The idea is you Change equipment into AUQA or INFERNO.

If the trading process will give out a random drop within a certain range or if trading equipment into AQUA/INFERNO (maybe only Red Paladin equipment can be turned back into MITH?!) for a predetermined „prize“ is something to be discussed.

As well as the payback-ratio. Therefore I´d simply use existing rules like when tearing down a building or selling pots/bars. Maybe a payback of 60-80% of all the AQUA/INFERNO used to enchant an equipment (according to its enchantment Level) sounds fair?!

The equipment will be lost then, but you´ll have the chance to gain it again by doing the EB. As a nice side effect of this, I think lots of „unpopular“ EBs would be running more often in the whole kaw-world giving new players and veterans the chance to gain it again.
    What do you think?

2. I like the idea of the mithril spell! It's a unique perspective that I haven't heard before...

3. Why do you capitalize

AQUA and INFERNO

4. No support. Aqua is rare, which is why it's valuable. Your ideas make aqua more common, this rendering it less valuable.

5. I like the *idea* ... except for the selling equipment for aquaferno part. Too easily exploitable, especially by clans already stacked with level 5 edge.

6. I support it all.

7. I support entirely however it should be like 10 burnies for 1 bubble
    Or 2 bubbles for 1 burny
    And 10mith per 1 bubble
    And 5 mith per 1 mith

That's my opinion on it :D

8. @ goose I've 23 aqua no inferno. So would love 2 trade them in. I bet I've done like 300 fods so far as I refuse 2 buy inferno do 2 the few times I did all fail. So I Support 

9. 23 aqua? Lucky you!!! Why not just spend some game gold and get some inferno. 7.5 billion is pretty cheap for inferno really.

10. No support. It would make it to easy to enchant equipment, then the value of the enchanted equipment would become pointless because everyone would to easily have it fully enchanted.

11. support the first point

12. Support 
    And a option to sell them for gold but u can't buy them for gold

13. No support, I dont xtal, work everyday, have a gf, get laid and I still can enchant and max out armour and collect aqua or inferno everyday. check FIs history, I get inferno and aqua everyday. You all dont wanna put any work into it so I hope it never changes cuz now I have an advantage over anyone my size.

14. this exo armour ganged all my aqua last week so I stopped using aqua and hit fod and got 12 more, you guys suck at EB.

15. Just work for it or buy it.

16. Good idea a few tweaks here and there and the idea would be perfect.

17. Support
    @ g/moose aqua is rare yes.
    Too rare as everyone states red paladin and rancour equip are much more powerful,
    The only way to balance kaw for war is to make aqua slightly more accessible.
    Mith is 50/50 in war if your in a half decent war clan higher if in a top clan. The only way to get close ( not equal remember rancour bonus ) is to have maxed scorpion equipment. Which is immensely rare due to the rarity of aqua drops.
    If you want to maintain any level of chance for some clans and remote fair chance then aqua has to become more easily attainable.
    Not mass produced just more easily available than its current form