Aj's testing thread.

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Death Incarnate

DI was created by the veteran war commander Sylver along with Heat and MJ. Clan owners that always put the clan members first. Each of these owners sacrificed getting their own medallions so that other members in the clan could reach their goals.

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

Putting pen to paper and clicking on a mouse, above are the people who not only wared with us but also kept up the enemy. Counting us down for those much needed repins. Sometimes even telling us individually when we would be coming out of pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

Working behind the scenes not really wanting any credit for anything are the above two people. Sug and Jag made our easy to use sign up sheets. They would make sure the stats of our warriors were current and would help others with signing up that had trouble.

[​IMG]

2. Death Incarnate

DI was created by the veteran war commander Sylver along with Heat and MJ. Clan owners that always put the clan members first. Each of these owners sacrificed getting their own medallions so that other members in the clan could reach their goals.

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

Putting pen to paper and clicking on a mouse, above are the people who not only wared with us but also kept up the enemy. Counting us down for those much needed repins. Sometimes even telling us individually when we would be coming out of pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

Working behind the scenes not really wanting any credit for anything are the above two people. Sug and Jag made our easy to use sign up sheets. They would make sure the stats of our warriors were current and would help others with signing up that had trouble.

[​IMG]

3. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

[​IMG]
    Sylver[/]
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory. When Syl needed to do things in real life she had a few stand in war commandors: DK, Shady, Bai, Seto and Snake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

[​IMG]

4. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

[​IMG]
    Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WCs spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver and her amazing dedication to us would sit wars out and still WC for us, she always pushed her clan as hard as we could go. Tell us to just trust her and follow instructions, when we all did as she asked it was a remarkable victory. When Syl needed to do things in real life she had a few stand in war commandors: DK, Shady, Bai, Seto and Snake.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

[​IMG]

5. Death Incarnate

DI was created by veteran war commanders, Sylver, Heat and MJ. They are clan owners that put the clan members first. Each of these owners sacrificed getting their own medallions so that other members in the clan could reach their goals.

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

[​IMG]

Sylver

[​IMG]

Adam
    Remix
    MJ
    DK
    Shady
    Bai
    Seto
    Snake

These are the people responsible for coming up with the war strategy and making sure we executed it properly. Our WC's spent hours making our starts and war plans. Sylver would sit wars out and still WC for us. She always pushed the clan as hard as it could go. All we had to do was trust her and follow the instructions given. When we did this, we would receive a remarkable victory.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

[​IMG]

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

Putting pen to paper or clicking on a mouse, the names above are the people who not only warred with us, but, also kept up the enemy. Counting us down for those much needed repins and sometimes even telling us individually when we would be coming out of pin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

Working behind the scenes not really wanting any credit for anything are the above two names. Sug and Jag made our easy to use sign up sheets. They would make sure the stats of our warriors were current and would help others with signing up that had trouble.

[​IMG]

6. The next morning, a loud thud is heard throughout the tree.

Quickly sitting up in bed, Ten looks around the room.

Did I just imagine that?

He was so use to moving place to place and having to watch his own back all he time that he became a tad paranoid of his whereabouts.

No one would be able to find out where we are for another six days because of Mastrella's enchantments. We should be fine.

He rubs his eyes while taking in a deep breathe to yawn.

I'm surprised Wake didn't come and bring me to another meeting.

Ten laid back down with his hands behind his head.

I should get some more rest in before he does.

Closing his eyes and sighing deeply, he slowly drifts back asleep. But, not for long. The loud thud that woke him up the first time happens again, only much louder than the first time.

Hoping out of bed, he casually walks to the doorway and looks left and right. He takes in a deep breathe and sighs.

I wish I remembered the layout of this thing.

A moment passes before he decides to go right and he bolts down the hallway. He comes up on an intersection of the tree.

When did all these changes happen?!

He turns left on pure gut instinct and starts running again. As he comes barreling down the hallway, he hears the thud again and he knew that this was the correct way. Much to his surprise, the only doorway down this hallway was on his left.

What in the world is going on here?

Ten figures that this had to be the doorway to the interrogation room. He creeps slowly over to the doorway and puts his back against the wall.

Ten's body tenses up as he hears a voice coming from the room. "I am a trained warrior. You have to do better."

That sounds like SnG talking.

Peeking his head inside of the room, he instantly focuses on the fact that SnG is bound to a chair and is being hoisted in the air upside down. That's when he heard another voice in the room, Mastrella's voice.

Ten watches as Mastrella continues to points her wand at SnG and yells, “earlier you said you were hard headed. We will see HOW hard headed you are if you don’t talk.”

SnG spits down at the ground, almost hitting her shoe, and says, “you’ve been at this for thirty minutes and nothi--.”

He is cut off from talking because Mastrella quickly lowered her wand down to the ground, sending SnG plummeting to the floor. With a quick girlish shriek and another loud thud, SnG hits the floor and lays there for a second and looks up at Mastrella. He tries to mumbles something under his breath, but, Mastrella didn't care for what he had to say at that point. By the time SnG finished what he was saying, she had already kicked him in the face, which caused him to blackout.

Ten, loving a good interrogation, immediately burst out into laughter and walks inside the room.

He says while smirking, “I love a good interrogation session as much as the next guy, but, we still need him alive for trial, Mastrella.”

Mastrella quickly looks behind her, she doesn't like being told what she needs to do, but, figures it's not worth it to lecture him.

Mastrella eventually says, “I’m sure we can get another prisoner.”

Ten shrugs, “if we want to lose the east bank, yeah, we could.”

Mastrella giggles.

Ten turns around and starts to walk out the door while saying, “I’ll let you get back to work then.”

Just then, Wake peaks his head inside and looks around the room. He started to open his mouth to say something, but, stops and shakes his head. He goes on to say, “briefing in five guys.”

Ten nods his head yes at Wake and watches as the team leader leaves. He then turns his attention back to Mastrella, who is leaving out the room.

"Wait, I have a question." He blurts out, unexpectedly.

Mastrella continues to walk out the room hurriedly while waving at him to join her. Ten does a slight jog to catch up to her brisk walking.

"Did you do something, uh, different, to the tree?" Ten asks inquisitively.

Mastrella laughs at his question as they turn the corner. She responds, "You must not fully believe in magic abilities?"

Ten shrugs and replies, "It's not that I don't believe, it's just that I don't see it as necessary."

She tells him, "Well, that's your problem. Don't doubt my abilities and you won't get lost."

Ten gives up on talking with her as they both enter the meeting room.

He up leans against the door frame, overlooking the other falcons who are gathered around a large oval shaped stump. Watching as Wake turns his head to look behind himself, Ten knew he was going to ask him to come closer to the stump and he wanted to cut that conversation short.

Ten snorts, “I don’t want to be anywhere near Balto.”

Wake turns over to balto then back at me. “why? What's up?’ he asks out of curiosity.”

Ten smirks, just thinking about the amount of trouble Balto will be in almost caused him to burst out into laughter. “hm, you’ll find out soon enough. What are we doing today?" Ten managed to say.

Wake returned his gaze back down at the stump in front of him. He reaches his left hand down and taps the stump three times with his index finger, then, knocks on it two more times with his knuckles. After he finished the combination of knocks and taps, a blue mist started to swirl around the top of it.

Wake spoke the words, "Thrice Solze" and out of this mist popped an image of three different styled canons.

Wake goes on to say, “basically, we will be getting intel and support from the BHS in exchange for this gear.”

Mastrella raises her eyebrows and asks, “you mean, my gear?”

Wake tries to respond to Mastrella, but, I quickly question him, “so we are dealing with terrorist now?”

And when Wake tried to respond to me, balto jumped in.

Balto replies, “not sure I like the idea of trading with criminals.”

Wake reassures each member, “don’t worry, we can easily get the gear back. They are freedom fights now not terrorists.”

Sky nods his head in approval and replies, “its the only way for now.”

Balto replies while pointing at the interrogation room, “I suppose you’re right. Who's watching Fido in there while we are gone?”

Wake replies, “One of us can stay behind with Mastrella since we will be gon-.”

Mastrella gave Wake a glare that mothers gave their children when they are out of line.

Ten slowly smirks as he shrugs his shoulders.

"So, where do we get the weapons from?" Ten asks, trying to save wake.

Wake quickly jumps onto the new topic, "they are already loaded by the door. We can get them on the way out."

After that, I heard foot steps from Mastrella side of the table. She is walking around to Wake and stops to pat him on the head before continuing out the room and down the hall to interrogate SnG some more

Wake, Balto, Sky and Ten geared up and left the tree thirty minutes later. They had a full day of walking to do to get to Sud Sadal on time.

Meanwhile, back at the treehouse. Mastrella continues her intense interrogation of SnG.

Mastrella slowly dawned on her leather, heat resistant gloves. She didn't like having to go this far, but, answers were need. She picks up a mini cast iron cauldron with hot coals and carries it over to SnG, who is still knocked out from before.

Mastrella slaps him across the face and says, "wake up, I'm not done with you.'

While he is stirring awake, Mastrella puts two steel rods inside of the cauldron.

SnG shakes his head and looks around the room.

"oh, you're still going after what I know? Ha." He bellows

But Mastrella notices how he cut his eye over at the cauldron and she knew that she had him.

"We are going to play a little game." Mastrella began as she picked up one of the red hot rods. "It's called, tell me what you know. You first."

7. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

[​IMG]
    Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

[​IMG]

8. Death Incarnate

[​IMG]

DI War Commanders

[​IMG]
    Sylver
    Adam
    Remix
    MJ

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI War Trackers

Vamperous
    Shady
    DK
    Reb
    Ultynut
    Cajunspice

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DI Organization

Sugar
    Jagger

[​IMG]

Syl, the one who sat in parking lots making rosters and being our War Commander. She always put us first above herself, letting her members achieve their medallion goals as she gave up her own goal of being top 10. Sometimes she would even be the WC for both of our clans. Only because of Syl's dedication and determination did any of us succeed in Season 4.
    Sylver from all of us at DI we truly appreciate everything you have done for us.
    THANK YOU!

9. RaZaH

The city of veterans, Sud Sadal is about to fall under siege by the damned forces of Spragga and it’s commander, Val. He knew that the only safe way to get into Zorus territory without taking huge losses is take this city as quickly as possible. Although his lieutenants advised against an assault on a city filled with veterans from all over KaW that would probably would be reinforced by Machines, he didn’t care. He knew that his army had only one limitation; Since they are the souls of the damned currently existing in the realm of the living, they require four hours of rest to be able to war effectively. But, his enemies didn’t know that and he planned to exploit it to it’s highest level.

The early hours right before the assault.

Val sits high above his army in his ivory war tower, contemplating several topics.

What happened to SnG? Is my whole operation compromised?

Reus, one of Val’s battle mages sitting across the room, nervously cleared his throat and says, “Val, what ever we are doing, we need to do it now." Reus pauses, waiting on Val's response. "They will be able to see us soon." He continued.

Val looked over at him and rose his hand up to his beard, slowly stroking it.

Those few seconds felt like a lifetime to Reus, he worried if Val planned to kill him for demanding what to do.

Val reclines back in his seat and nods. Pointing at the direction of the city, he orders, “March on the city, but, stay a mile from the walls. Fire the siege weaponry when we get in range.”

Reus graciously bowed at Val and hurriedly turned around to descend the stairs when Val called his name out, freezing him in his tracks.

“I didn’t finish talking. Will you and Feihc be ready when it’s time?” Val demanded.

Reus swallowed hard and while his darted around the room. “ Uh. Well. It should be ready.”

Val waved his hand down at the stairs, sending him on.

For his sake, it better be ready.

Back at the tree of GniDiH

Mastrella is reclined in her purple dyed leather chair, across from a Burned, battered and bruised, SnG.

“look, just tell me what you know. I will make sure your war crimes are overlooked if you do.” She concernedly tells him.

SnG looked her in the eyes with a puzzled look, stammering, “y-you, you have the pull to do that?”

Mastrella slowly cross her legs. “well, up until you were brought here, no one knew who you are. I'm sure if you keep quiet, I can make sure you aren't remembered.” She tells him.

SnG thinks for a moment.

He inhales deeply then slowly exhales. “I suppose it beats rotting in prison after this."

“Smart man. Now, start from the beginning.” Mastrella demands of him.

In the sewers

Willy yells as he held onto the stone wall for dear life, "we have to get topside!"

The quakes stop for a moment.

Willy, with The Falcons behind him, turns around from the temporary quarters and walk out of the room carefully.

Sky questions Willy, “can’t we leave out the way we came in?”

Willy shakes his head. “This part of the sewage system isn't going to hold for long. And there is already a long line to take the main ladder out of here.”

Wake asks, “Isn’t there a safety wheel somewhere down here?!”

Ten says, “yeah, I saw it when we came in.”

Willy replies, "Correct, that controls how much water flows through, it is designed to flow continuously so it won’t get backed up.

Another quake occurs, causing them to stumble over.

Willy continues, “but, these quakes will jostle it loose."

Ten puts his hand on Wakes shoulder, '”lets go.”

Wake and Ten sprint out the room for the wheel while the rest of them head for the ladder.

Wading through knee high sewage, It took them Ten minutes to reach the wheel, which is slowly turning loose.

Wake and Ten quickly grab on it in an attempt to hold it.

Ten gives out a breathy, " this thing weighs a ton."

They manage to keep it in place, maintaining the water at thigh level.

Wake asks, “how long do you think it will take for them to evacuate the room? "

Ten closes his eyes and sighs. "go check."

Wake raises his eyebrow, "are you crazy? You aren't strong enough to hold this by yourself."

Ten chuckles, "If there is one thing I have learned, you don’t question someone's skill. I know my limit.”

Wake tries to counter his logic, "Be--

Ten spoke the words, "burn."

This instantly heated the wheel to the point where Wake couldn't hold onto it.

“Ouch!” Wake huffs as he shakes his hands, trying to cool them off. “I’m off.”

But, before Wake tries to wade through the water, he stops.

“Thank you.” Wake says sincerely before wading on.

Ten is now deep in thought as he struggles to hold onto the wheel, which is slowly spinning out of control.

I never thought I'd use magic to help me. Ah well.

The wheel slowly starts to spin out of control more as water starts spilling out at of the reservoir fast speeds.

Wake quickly makes it back to the room and climbs the ladder as water starts filling the room.

Once he makes it to the top, Willy asks, "Where-" He stops as he sees water over filling onto the streets.

Another fire ball lands onto a near by building.

Willy states, “lets get off the streets and head for the walls!”

On top of the walls

The view from the high walls of Sud Sadal is one word, breathtaking. The Falcons have a front row seat on watching chaos take the city before the army outside the walls. The city's civilian population make a desperate attempt to try to escape the ensuing hell, only to be caught in the flooding. The veterans who choose to stay have no where to sleep,, due to the buildings being on fire. All this happening while a massive army is marching on them, launching flame rocks and wall breakers.

It broke Wake’s heart knowing he couldn’t do much to help the people inside the walls. The only thing he could do now is wait for the rows of dark soldiers to reach the archers firing range.

Sky, knowing of these dark soldiers tactics, suggests that all troops not engage them outside of the walls, only the archers on top of the walls should engage.

Wake graciously took Sky’s expert advice and order Balto and Sky, the squad’s best archers, to take up defensive positions.

They both run off, looking for the best vantage point.

Wake turns to Willy, who is still looking over the city.

He smiles, “you know what happened to those cannons?”

Back at GniDiH Mastrella.

Mastrella is completely taken aback by the information she has just received from SnG.

“You mean to tell me, that we saw-" Mastrella began to say, but, SnG cuts her off with, "yes, that’s right."

Mastrella puts her head down and chuckles, "That’s hilarious."

SnG snorts back, "really smart actually. You would have never figured it out."

Mastrella's chuckle turned into a scoff as she slowly reclined back into her chair, looking into his eyes. She turns to look down at the steel rods, still red hot. Pointing her hand at the rods, she says sternly. "I still have the rods heated, if you really want to test my resolve."

SnG swallows hard and chuckles nervously. Then, suddenly, it hits him.

“W-w-hat time i-i-s it?” He manages to stammer out.

Mastrella raises her eyebrow. “It should be around noon.”

SnG starts to sweat. “the city should be under siege now.” he whispers under his breath.

“what was that?” Mastrella demanded.

SnG exclaims, “Sud Sadal! It should be under assault by now!”

Mastrella stands up and stretches. "I do need to get my exercise in today."

10. Triad duels!

*Read from PC for best experience.
    *Third party rooms will be used for this event.
    Main thread: Kaw Palooza 2015

PLAYER REGISTRATION:

All players must be registered on the Google document provided before the tournament begins. Any team or player determined by the event director to have falsified your entry form will be disqualified.

Google form link: (Will be present here when thread goes up.)

ROSTERS:

All rosters are final upon completion of the team's first game.

NUMBER OF PLAYERS:

Three is the maximum number of players on a team; three field players at one time. Players may only play on one team per division.

PLAYER EJECTION:

[​IMG]

Admins have the right to eject a player from the game for continual disobedience or as a result of an incident that warrants sending the player off. Duel host may eject player for rest of tournament.

SPORTSMANSHIP:

Players, admins and spectators are expected to act in the nature of good sportsmanship at all times. Abuse of the admins will not be tolerated. Any instance of such conduct will disqualify the responsible team from the event. CRYSTALS AREN’T allowed! You will have a hit meter placed on your wall OR recorded by your referee!

How to play:

You will be given a time to start. When it hits that time, you begin to work with your team to pin and zero your opponent. Once done, you screen shot immediately! You will then send in the SS's(After all are pinned.) and the admins will determine which team won.

Game duration - One 10 minute match.

(The hit meter will tell if an crystal or not.)

Light -

2M - 12M CBS

PS - Optional
    Atk - Optional
    SH - Optional
    Hybrid - Optional
    Hansel - Optional

Medium

12M - 30M CBS

PS - Optional
    Atk - Optional
    SH - Optional
    Hybrid - Optional
    Hansel - Optional

Heavy

30M - ???M

PS - Optional
    Atk - Optional
    SH - Optional
    Hybrid - Optional
    Hansel - Optional

Prizes:

There will be three winning teams.
    A player made title will be given to the winning teams.
    The developers may or may not provide seals/Aqua/inferno. I will confirm before signups.

Event admins:

This event will be ran by the admins of Caedimus Noctu.

Each duel will have a referee from CN to watch said battles.

Gamma - Event coordinator
    CNIlRIlAlIlMIlIPllAIIlGlIEIlCN
    lIIl--lIlI--DT--IlIl--lIIl
    Logic
    -Xx_-AJ-_xX- (Advisor/Fairness maintainer.) (If some of their members want to participate.)

Kimmeh
    LoveAndrea
    Darla_Doll

11. Finally, I might actually have a challenge this time.

She told herself this constantly as she walked inside of her walk-in closet. But, in all reality, she knew the danger of this mission. There are not one, but, two battle mages that could match or have greater skill than she ever could in battle. To make matters worse, the thought of facing the half dead-half living beings frightened her to the core. The few spells she tried to attack them with had no effect, like she didn't even cast anything at them.

After walking around aimlessly for a few minutes, she finally finds the boots she will wear into battle.

Holding the pair out, she carefully inspects them, in search of any wear and tear done to them. Continuously flipping them back and forth.

These should do well.

Mastrella slowly slid her feet into both boots. Looking down, she walks back into the interrogation room, modeling the boots for herself.

SnG, who has been tied up to a chair for nearly two days now, questions her, "you're going into battle with stylish boots?"

Mastrella stops in the middle of the room and glares into his eyes.

Annoyed at his question, Mastrella asks, "haven't you learned not to ask questions you know the answer to?"

Mastrella didn't wait for his reply. She elected instead to head into the next room and suit up for her upcoming endeavor.

Mastrella is able to navigate to any part of the tree, due to her staunch belief in magic, with ease.

The next stop on her preparation list, is gearing up with weapons from the wardrobe in her room. It's filled with tons of magical objects ranging from knives to wands to the mystical artifacts that she makes.

First things first.

She raises her left hand and snaps her fingers. Almost instantly, a dark blue, skin tight body suit wraps around her body.

This suit is perfect for missions like this simply because compartments can be placed anywhere and angled anyway. A prominent feature of the suit is it's use of sensory technology.

Mastrella picks up a throwing knife and places it in one of the angled slots on her sides. She repeats this three more times, feeling confident that four will suffice.

Next, she pulls out a blue dyed wand and a five inch steel dagger, placing them both down her the slots on her right and left leg respectively.
    She then refills her chalk backpack with the basic essentials. Smoke bombs, sleeping grenades, fire crackers, all the things needed to get out of a hairy situation as fast as possible. Afterwards, she puts on the amulet she's been working on.

The last, but, most crucial step in Mastrella preparation, is to pin her hair up. She didn’t want it to get cut by accident again.

After Mastrella finishes with her hair, she peeks back into interrogation room one more time to make sure SnG is secured in the room.

He did nothing but stare at her with his mouth wide open as she looked around the room.

"be a good boy till I get back, ok?" Mastrella instructed him.

As she turns around to leave, SnG asks, "you're just leaving me here?!"
    Mastrella giggles and replies, "stop asking me questions you already know the answer to."

Mastrella now heads to the top of the tree, electing to take the stairs.
    Once at the top, she uses her telescope to overlook the general direction of Sud Sadal. All that can be seen of the city is the thick black smoke flying westward from the city.

Her mood dropped slightly.

Maybe they aren't doing as well as I thought. Walking won't cut it.

Mastrella leaps down from the tree and barrel rolls onto her feet.

They just need my special touch;

Strolling over to one of the big roots, she knocks on it, revealing a stable
    along side the tree.

She chuckles.

Probably should have told them about this feature. She thought as she mounts her horse, Blue Flame.

She sets off to do what most people do not have the stomach or the courage to do.

Head towards the sound of clashing steel.

Hours earlier

Ten is swirling around in the water, trying his very best to try and stay afloat so that he could gather air into his lungs, but, due to the excess water and the river's naturally strong currents, he kept getting pulled down the stream and underwater.

What is with me and water?! Why does it hate me so?!

Ten thought as his life force slowly escaped in the form of air from his lungs.

It's useless for me to try and fight it this time.

Ten closes his eyes, and is again reminded how he was saved the first time.

At least I paid off my debt.

He re-opens his eyes, taking in what he thought is to be his last glimpse of light.

The water continues to carry his body onward.

On top of the crumbling walls of Sud Sadal

Sky was sweating bullets. Not just because of the intense heat, but, because he knew what could very well happen here.

This is the same scenario as Fort Arikahs.

Sky hated that they took the fort so easily for them. Why did they get so complacent?

"We won't cede this city to them!" Sky yelled out, rallying the soldiers around him who responded with a, "Hoorah."

He grabs another arrow out from his quiver and places it on the arrow rest.

Sky pulls the bow string back with three fingers and aims down the wall.

Another arrow ready for launch

Breathing in, then out, he gets ready to release when he starts to see double images of the current world.

His left eye sees everything in complete chaos and disarray while his right eye sees everything peaceful.

He shakes his head roughly.

No time to live up to your name of daydreaming in the Sky.

He launches the arrow, sending it flying down the wall at one of the dark soldiers. On instinct, he reaches to grab another when a sharp, mind splitting pain overcomes his brain, causing him to drop his bow and fall to his knees.

Sky puts his hands to his head and starts screaming out loud from the excoriating pain while tears streak his cheeks.

Another soldier runs over to assist him, but, he too falls victim to the same sickness.

On the road to Sud Sadal

Mastrella has been riding the road to Sud Sadal at full gallop for about an hour when she noticed a wooden-spike barricade garrisoned by soldiers not formed from the book of Rozelt.

This should be easy.

She slowed blue flame down to a trot and waves at the soldiers with a smile.

The soldiers were very skeptical to approach her at first, but, After a few moments of watching the soldiers talking amongst each other, they finally decide to send two soldiers on horseback to approach her.

“ma'am, this is area is embroiled in warfare right now. We are trying to reclaim the city from the dark forces that plague our land.” One of the soldiers stated heroically.

Deep, deep down inside herself, Mastrella sighed.

“Oh! Thank you so much! I live here and I just wanted to come cook for the brave soldiers that are fighting for my home!” Mastrella said enthusiastically.

The two guard's faces perk up after hearing this.

One of the guards leans over to the other solider whispering something to him.

The two laugh while nodding. Then, they walk their horses beside Mastrella’s.

“I think we can make an exception for that." The soldier grinned. "Follow us, we will, uh, take you to base camp.”

And the two soldiers escort her past all of the defensive emplacements.

Somewhere along the banks of the AeaJ river.

Ten groaned as he slowly came to, “where am I?”

Covering his nose, he looks around the room he somehow got in.

It smells like a circus in here. Am I in a tent?

At that moment, he hears grunting in the adjacent rooms.

Sounds like people are training.

He slowly rises to his feet and staggers towards the slit in the tent.

What he sees in the room amazes him beyond belief. A wondrous display of acrobatic stunts performed by dozens of people
    while using either archery, CQC and weapons skills. Ten knew that one day, he will return here to learn from them.

"I see you're finally awake." A gruff voice behind him inquires.

Who are you? Ten asks, reaching for his sword.

Ten's eyes widen. I must have lost it while I was in the water.

The man puts his hand on Ten's right shoulder. "No need to try and draw your weapon on me. I’m a friend." He says.

"Where am I then?" Ten demanded

"Well." The man started. "From my guess, you’re a good five miles from your original location."

"Thanks for your help. I suppose." Ten shrugged, knocking the man's hand off his shoulder.

"It’s no problem it’s what we do here. Have a seat, you’re in no condition to fight." The man insisted.

How’d he know--. Oh, the insignia on my shoulder

Ten turned around to face the man.

"Maybe you’re right. But, I need to head back." Ten insists.

The man sighs. "I suppose I can respect that. Everyone knows their limitations."

"I do owe you a life debt, though. I will repay it when I return." Ten told the man.

The man smiled. 'You two just need to take good care of each other." The man laughed as he walked off.

The two of us to take care? What does that mean?

On the outskirts of the forward operating base.

Are these soldiers as gullible as they let on? Who really takes someone they don't know to cook for them?

The guards systematically stop at a large tent, raising suspicion for Mastrella.

“Here is where we drop you off. We really hope to taste your cooking soon.” One soldier grins.

Mastrella dismounts her horse, wondering what her course of action should be.

There is at least a company of soldier here that don't know what's going on. I'll just be quick.

“Yeah.” She says as she slides two throwing knives from their sheathes.

“Thanks for your help.”

Right after the words escaped her lips, she flicks both knives at her escorts skulls, slicing through their skin and jabbing straight into their brain stems, killing them instantly.

Mastrella still stands there, in her finishing position, both arms extended out.

Clean kill.

Mastrella maneuvers her arms back to her sides, with the knives following her movement, going back to their slots respectively. All this, while the soldier's lifeless bodies fall off the horses, blood spews out the back of their necks.

Mastrella strokes Blue Flame's head.

She whispered to him, "head back."

Blue flame neighs as he runs back the way he was escorted in.

Mastrella takes one last look at him , as she heads inside the tent entrance.

Suddenly, upon entry, she hears panting and foot steps coming at her. Quickly looking across the room, she watches two men charge full speed at her.

Mastrella brings here right leg back, in a defensive stance and thrusts her unclenched hands forward sending the knives sailing straight to her attackers' hearts. They fall to their knees, their eyes bulge out as the knives pierce their bronze armor.

Mastrella pulls her hands back while clenching her fists, pulling the knives out of their hearts, killing them, and placing them back in their slot.

That's when she heard Clapping coming from the corner of the room.

"You killed my personal body guards." Reus reveled bluntly.

Mastrella reaches down to grab her wand out of the compartment behind her left leg.

Reus saw this as a direct challenge to him. "Straight to business, huh?" He cackled.

Grabbing his wand, Reus casts three spells in succession at her.

Mastrella whips the spells that are coming at her to the ground, negating their ability, with no trouble at all.

Mastrella hissed at him, "You're going to have to do better than that."

"I'm just getting started." He replies as he whirls his wand in the air, casting another spell at her.

Mastrella slides to the left, dodging the spell.

Why is he toying with me?

On the defensive line on the Zorus border.

A machine, going by the initials BG, watched over the mass of troops that are assembled at the border.

Why haven’t they attacked yet

BG turned her gaze from the ensuing battle her and looks over at Sud Sadal.

She turned around, facing her fellow machines, BB, Rouge and Full-Metal.

"I think we should investigate what's going on in that city." She tells them.

BB replies, "Only way to get in the city now is to scale the walls."

Fullmetal offers a suggestion," we have our cables. They should reach that high."

BG replies, "lets go then."

The four Zorus warriors set out to see what's going on.

On one of the roads to Sud Sadal.

Ten is inbound to Sud Sadal. Running as fast as he could, he cut the six hour, five mile walk down by four and half miles.

Back to the duel

He's stalling for time. I need to ditch him.

Mastrella throws a smoke bomb in the air, activating upon release, while casting a stunning spells at Reus.

She knew it hit him when she heard him yelp in pain.

Sprinting out of the tent, Mastrella looked around for the tower that Val calls RaZaH. She set her eyes on the towering monolith. It was no more than two hundred yard away from her current position.

Mastrella continues her sprint onwards to the tower. The soldiers around the encampment chased behind her, ordering her to stop.

Back to the machines 3/4 up the wall.

Rouge asks, "I don't hear any fighting up on the wall. Maybe they haven't entered the city?"

Full metal replies, "we'll learn soon enough."

A few minutes later.

BG, being the first to climb the wall, gasped loudly.

BB yells, "what's wrong?"

BG yells back. "Come see for yourself!"

Silence fell upon them as they watched the cities defenders become routed. Some Running along the wall surrendering, some jumping all the walls, falling to their deaths. While most, are laying along the walls, screaming in pain.

BB says, "I knew we should have sent a regiment here. This is pitiful."

BG shakes her head. "lets see what we can do as they start to run the length of the wall to the command building."

It wasn't even five minutes into their run, when a large explosion rocked their position, even though they were half a mile from it.

Immediately, all the screaming, all the crying, all the pain and suffering, stop.

BG commands, "keep moving."

Near the tower

Mastrella, is now captured, is presented in front of Val.

Fehic fires a disabling spell at her suit.

Val asks, "This is the wench that brought down my tower? And you couldn't stop it?"

Fehic says, "Reus couldn't stop her. She used some kind of MCA. The tower will be out for a few days."

"A few days? We have absolutely no time. Zorus will be on our ass now." Val says, irately.

Fehic tries to say, "but."

Val yells at him, "Just order the retreat. And, when you find Reus, kill him."

Fehic's eyes widen then he accepts the task. "Yes, Sir."

Fehic fires red smoke in the air, signaling a full retreat to the army.

He then picks Mastrella up over his shoulder.

Mastrella tries to kick and fight, but, it's useless. She's captured.

Fehic tells her. "You're coming with me."

He gets ready to lock it the door, when, one arrow shoots right through his left hand, then his lower back and finally, his heart. Slowly, he drops to the ground, bleeding out.

Mastrella peeks her head out to see Balto running towards her will enemy soldiers could care less that one of their commanders died.

Didn't think he'd be the one to save me.

Balto cuts her free if her bonds..

"Welcome to the party. Enemies in full retreat."

Mastrella smiles.

Zorus, after learning that the army at their borders were an illusion, launched a counter offensive, with the machine squad in charge, on Val's army only to find it vanished in the tree line. Ten made it to the battle late, much to his disappointment.

The Falcons and the Machine squad rondevued at Val's old FOB.

Rouge claps, "Looks like you guys got into a sticky situation for us. Thanks for the assist."

BG says, "if you need anything, let us know."

Mastrella starts, "Well, there is one thing."

The room turns there attention to her