ADVICE FOR BEGINNERS

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by B01, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Meh,

@ iGCB: sexwulf did the same thing when he started playing. The first few of his guides were horrendous. There was so much inaccurate information >_<

But he kept trying and fixed them up and got mod, and somewhere along the line he made a useful thread or two ;)

So if you want mod, why not make some guides?

@ op I just skimmed it, but you probably want to have a lengthy ally trading section. Also what is your current build like?

I didn't check it out, but if you're not HLBC with max l3 t5 you should probably post that. Also include a bit about how active one needs to be to achieve your stats.

If you have a HLBC main you should link him for more credibility. Right now it seems like a decent guide to starting out (ie first few weeks of playing).

Anyways, my suggestion is to delete the information about what to do after you start working on highlands. Keep your guide focused more on what you intended and it will be much better. Add more information for players who have been playing less than a month or two.

And if you really want to go into detail about highlands, I suggest that you make that into a separate guide. I don't see a reason or need for it in this one. The gap between T5/highlands and someone new is quite large =)

Plus if you're not HLBC no one is going to give you **** for writing a guide about how to get off to a good start at KaW.

btw did you put in a section about potion growth? Potions are important. You need to focus on ally bonus, ally trading (the market), growth and potions if you want to grow as fast as you can. Leaving one out will cost you in the long run.

2. QUALITY feedback hotchkiss! I'll look over this see any amendments I can make. Thank you for taking your time to write all that :)

3. I felt like you didn't read my post too well.

4. Bump for a friend

5. Great thread B! Very helpful.

6. Congrats on the sticky :)

7. spend a lot of money or.....

quit now.

ladies love conversation.

lads love ladies.

learn how to converse lads. spend it in the pub

8. Brief explanation of different advantages to attack vs hansel build to help new players choose what they want.

Where you give the first basic advice on allies add in a brief guide for checking max plunder.
    Basic guide but will be of use to new players hopefully

9. Added Section(s):
    - How To Check You Are At Max Plunder.

Added To:
    - Part 13

Will be adding more as requests/idea's are posted.

Enjoy.

10. Added:

Step Complete.
    Step Cost:
    Hierarchy Cost:

To Most Sections. Finishing Soon.

11. Bump for those new beginers ;)

12. Bumb for all the new players

13. A good friend of mine told me : the cost of your next land you should have in allies.

EX: 1 million next land = 1 million in allies.

14. @Battle-Bunny - Yes for the first few lands however when you hit those guilds up to level 3 and 4 your plunder increases dramatically. The half and half is pretty effective if:

1. You do it,
    2. You keep replacing sold allies,
    3. You don't prioritise upgrading over allies.

I'll be reviewing and adding things today - Please post suggestions I can additionally work on.

15. Bump for recent thread.

16. Nice to see u trying to help begginners, but in my opinion, this guide is far too big, and will bore many begginners. A short quick summary of what to do would get more readers 