Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 3.1)

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Jan 24, 2010.

1.  LOOKIN FOR SPIES NOW! 

2. How do u do that thing in the beggining?

3. So when you get all of your land explored it becomes free when you reset

4. Blumpy need an upgrade to your guide to T4L3 please. 

5. Love the graphic I'm an emblem fan my self

6. Awesome Dude. Um gonna follo ur guide

7. Y would you reset after u finish build a

8. yay it has a sticky

9. Way to cut to the chase. No bs. Nice info. 

10. Tmh sucks

11. I don't know much about the game since A:Im In 5th grade and B:I've only been playing about 3 weeks but I can still tell u did a SUPER JOB-thumbs up-

12. The hansel build isn't actually about bing able to overpower your opponents, it's about being able to fight from being pinned.

13. Great guide, I will prob refe to it again when I get better

14. Scaezone...

Uh, what? PLZ 'splain. That makes no sense

Yes, I can have pots and a L1 building in attack and attempt to attack others but be too weak, however thats a very difficult
    $$ making formula.

What are you driving at?

15. Great guide to the spy build. Didn't know there was more branches to the spy build I.e Emeth build... That's was interesting.

Dunno if this is relevant blumpy but If I was converting most of my T2 attack builds into mix T3s attack builds (after i LCed) and I have about 4 lvl4 guilds, is it still beneficial for me to add more guilds or is it a blunder all together?

16. very awesome guide and thank you for it! :D

17. Any chance the guide to BC will be updated with strongholds any time soon?

18. I'm an hansel with one T4 lvl 3 att build, 3 stronghold and the rest are guild lvl 4. I just upgrade one strongh to lvl 2 but my plunder decrease, all condition same state (number of allies etc). Do u know the answer ? Thx