Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 3.1)

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by lililililililililil, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

The Advanced Guide to Espionage has been revised. Version 2.1 released.

2. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Wow nice update! Can tmh describe his build and how much he can earn each regen? Thanks! 

3. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

ty for updating now my friends can once again study ur guide :D

4. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

@Nakchunsa, tmh has 12 level 4 guilds and 12 level 3 subterranean factories. His plunder bonus should be 9,072,000 per attack. This means every 5 minutes, he gains 9 mil plus one or two mil from regular plunder twice and 5 or so mil from steals making a grand total of around 25 mil. That's my estimate.

@GodSIN, you probably give me the most viewers  thx, bro.

5. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Best spy guide IMO.  Support

6. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

LOL the only spy guide too >.< but thx, GodSIN! 

7. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

8. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

9. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Wow thanks blumpy!  you are the Kaw guru. 

10. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Hey man, a couple of the changes somehow didn't make it in there.

First of all, that stuff about coming off "too weak" taking some time after a pure spy gaining money just isn't true. It takes a fraction of a second after a pure spy gains money and then they are immediately available to hit. No 15 minutes or one minute or even one second. Fraction of a second.

And second, the plunder section, the correct calculation for max plunder possible, the one factory 23 L4's build.... 324,000 for the L3 factory plus 432,000 times 24 for the 23 L4 guilds, not 24 times 432,000 as you had written.

11. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Yeah, the first part of the "too weak" exploit is very old. I just forgot to take it off. And yeah, 24 guilds is a typo >.<

12. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

As fantastic as before

13. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Thank you :)

14. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage

In case people have been looking for an update on this (like I was), the estimated 15 mil per steal is not even close. It's more like 5 mil per hit.

You may think "How is this possible, an old lvl3 osf made that kind of gold so surely a lvl4 would make much more?" I assumed the same thing but when the relative strength of a spy increases the amount of gold that can be stolen dramatically decreases.

I can tell you that a spy with 21 lvl4 guilds and 3 lvl3 def towers only makes 4.8 mil per steal. If there are any lvl4 full spies out there that are willing to share their max steal amount I'd appreciate the post.

15. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Blodebabe, can I assume you are stealing from enourmous targets? That's what those steals were based off of.

16. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Even if you steal a huge target, it doesn't pay so great. I think the reason is that the L4 guilds vastly increase your total power, so when the game evaluates your total power vs the defender's, the defender doesn't look at overly-strong as it would if you were, say, a weaker build with L3 guilds.

17. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

I can't get to upgrade to a guild lvl 4 it says done at lvl 3

18. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

yes corinthian (good response tmh) kingdoms like spyboot only pay less than 5 mil per spy steal even for nearly pure lvl4 spy build (well used to pay before most recent update which makes him say he's too weak).

19. Re: Advanced Guide to Espionage (Version 2.1)

Good Guide..

Bump