Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No I want someone who understands where both sides stand and can say wholeheartedly that the people within question are not guilty of botting.

However, getting clannies to do it for you seems... Wrong.

Well atleast we all know where psychosis experiment stands in all this.[/quote]

What really needs to be done, by the devs, if this issue continues to be something that people are crying about, is the dynamics or mechanics of how our (all those who play the game) actions are sent to the kaw servers recorded and sent out to our opponents in the case of wars, or back to our selves while hitting ebs. There are many components involved, in the data travel, not to mention in some cases people who are half a world apart. Think about it, really think about it. Stop accusing other players as a first step, I'm sure the KaW servers play a significant role in this issue as well. You want real speed tests, try it on your alt if you are fast you will be able to send 3-5 actions a second, if not then....well rip you in war.[/quote]

agreed that those all play a part but you have to think, really think that it's not just one clan complaining . every clan has vsed them which isn't just one small group of people isolated somewhere far from where they are . it's everybody who says the same thing about them

2. No I want someone who understands where both sides stand and can say wholeheartedly that the people within question are not guilty of botting.

What really needs to be done, by the devs, if this issue continues to be something that people are crying about, is the dynamics or mechanics of how our (all those who play the game) actions are sent to the kaw servers recorded and sent out to our opponents in the case of wars, or back to our selves while hitting ebs. There are many components involved, in the data travel, not to mention in some cases people who are half a world apart. Think about it, really think about it. Stop accusing other players as a first step, I'm sure the KaW servers play a significant role in this issue as well. You want real speed tests, try it on your alt if you are fast you will be able to send 3-5 actions a second, if not then....well rip you in war.[/quote]

3. No I want someone who understands where both sides stand and can say wholeheartedly that the people within question are not guilty of botting.

Add him to your team devs. He can speak loads of bulsht might be handy for writing those stories for eb events

4. I have done plenty proper LL wars(before FFA was invented ofc) and I can say with a fair amount of certainty that botting is a problem...but sure as hell is NOT limited to this clan...I Even noticed it in indi recently but it's rare to see it in indi compared to LL

Banning won't help, limiting actions per sec the only way

Also kind of sad to see all this zzz, LL war can be fun but they are ruined for most part

Just my 2 cents
    [​IMG]

5. 3-5 a sec... lmao

Pc can only manage 2 to 3 a sec at the very max on good net. 5 a sec is using assistance for sure lol

6. playing this game since 3 years, but still using screenshots of newsfeeds as "proof" someone is botting

8. Hello, I am Sky.

Mint stick to hybrid build please. Thanks.

Sincerely,
    Sky

10. I will, Ps1 is pretty boring and with 2 teams of same speed, hyb will always win :ugeek:

12. @_TheGivingTree_

Lesss tell them how op shike bot it

13. It is proof because anyone knows a little about ee knows that 3-5 actions per sec isn't attainable for even the best . and you cannot say the whole community is slow when this issue is only for the 1% of you

14. Plus Hyb vs Hyb is more fun than hyb vs ps1 as ps1. But what do I know I retired

16. The whole community is slow. Why do you think majority can't war well as Hansel? Cause they will leak.

Cardigan likes this.
  17. What really needs to be done, by the devs, if this issue continues to be something that people are crying about, is the dynamics or mechanics of how our (all those who play the game) actions are sent to the kaw servers recorded and sent out to our opponents in the case of wars, or back to our selves while hitting ebs. There are many components involved, in the data travel, not to mention in some cases people who are half a world apart. Think about it, really think about it. Stop accusing other players as a first step, I'm sure the KaW servers play a significant role in this issue as well. You want real speed tests, try it on your alt if you are fast you will be able to send 3-5 actions a second, if not then....well rip you in war.[/quote]

Add him to your team devs. He can speak loads of bulsht might be handy for writing those stories for eb events[/quote]

Yes, inteligent replies, to a equally inteligent thread created by Shyguy. Way to go with the bypass. I will not be wasting any more of my time on this garbage.

18. #inbeforethreadgetslockedbybiasedmod

Devs massive failure to act against bots has led to this. This has been going on for months.
    Time to man up and take appropriate actions

19. Then I would recomend you to change to Hybrid :roll: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.