addition to locked thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jester13, Jul 3, 2012.

1. Yes, this is your 15 minutes of fame Lopaidon. I also recieved pms expressing support for your permasilence. I guess there are two kinds of people in this game. Those who condone and support disgusting people like you, and those who fight against them. Then there are those who remain silent and do nothing, so there are in fact three types.

Am I surprised that you are unsilenced? No. I knew the devs would take it back. They don't seem to care much about the people in this game anymore.

One thing this won't change is the amount of absolute nonsense being spouted by the iG family "herd." One more bellow will chime back in with the rest.

I'm sure you are proud of yourself for what you said to jester, lopaidon. Your "mum" must be so proud of your "fame." I know your herd supports you one hundred percent.

2. blah blah blah, bladyblah blah..., it must be Morgan 

3. And there it is... The proof of my last comment. When logic fails the iG herd says "blah" or is it "baaaa"

4. No actually it's jester13 = PERMA farm 

5. Oh darn... I think I pinned jester again 

6. I believe it is more an attempt to not dignify your rambling idiocy with a valid response.

7. Sooo jester... How is life in pinville??

8. Next comes your allies mate and you better believe it.... 

9. Jester, I have a lot more friends on your side of the war, BUT I highly doubt Lop had knowledge your daughter was 1. I think youve used this slip up to your advantage and have managed to spin it this far. That is dirty warring, even for a dirty war. If you have a ss of Lop saying " I want to have sex with your 1 year old daughter thats a diff. Story, but I'm sure you dont.

10. Morgana you have such an elevated sense of self-worth that you value yourself as inherently better than others. Yet, you have a fragile self-esteem and cannot handle criticism, and will often try to compensate for this inner fragility by belittling or disparaging others ( in any means necessary ) in an attempt to validate you own self-worth. It is this sadistic tendency that is characteristic of narcissism personality disorder. You really should speak to your medical health professional about some treatment. I am sure with some therapy and medication you can be part of society and be accepted.

11. No he doesn't.. He had tried to smear me and for this reason I will not cease fire on him ever 

12. Did I forget to mention..... Jester13 is my PERMA farm 

13. Dixie, your statement really does apply to a lot more than you'd think yet it seems so specific, kind of like what psychics do to make it seem like they have personal knowledge of the person, when really they're just shouting out a statement that applies to a vast majority.

14. Guess what? Jester13 is pinned again 

15. Its easy to turn a smear campaign back onto the one who starts it lopaidon, email the devs and tell them hes defaming your character by saying you said something which you did not.

16. Why do I keep posting this? It is to annoy the other side. But the other side took it to another level and accused me of things I had not said. jester13.... Payback as they say is a *****.... Like I said before, I will be strip farming you for the rest of your KAW days.

Happy kawing

Your nemesis lop

17. Eric I already did that, but the devs are turning a blind eye to it for some reasons. I can email you the convos if you like

18. Im good, I know how these convos always go. Guess you guys are both on the same level so it's a no harm no foul situation. Bad reps over KaW dont mean much when youre both standing with respectable players.

19. Hulk angry
    Hulk smash

20. Morgan? No comment from you?