AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Kinda it's tough to get any hits in they changed to spy builds and all the people that come to help them get stripped and leave

2. It's called strategy

3. Getting stripped and leaving is a great strategy…

4. Going pure spy is great strategy

5. U r joking bmx... Hv have forced u to lose billions by switching builds n u call it strategy. I'm not involved in this war but its easy to see who is winning. Keep calling it strategy cuz ur clan is a osw clan, not a bunch of eb noebs right?

Btw, have u guys stripped anything from hv (curious)? Do u have strip funds?

6. First off I'm not BMX of you think I am your either retarded or blind second off you can't attack them only spy's is strategy

7. I think they got In-god-we-trust while he was silenced... Not sure though. and I'm in the clan with him.

8. Dude all of you shut up already quit whining I have no alts this game isnt that deep nor worth my time to create alts.. I have 2 inactive alts research them bmx4life & bmx4lyph247.. get over yourself

9. See I'm not BMX

10. No offense but I wouldnt name myself balto lol

11. Both start with a "B"... Both speak English... Hmmm

12. Wow...66pages of garbage

13. Do I look like I'm his build no

14. Lol you guys are idiots, I just gave you the names of my inactive alts yet your still whining... do.t you people have lifes? Smh

15. HOLY IS A GREAT CLAN IN WITCH I RESPECT

16. Lol war of words. Bmx and his alts rather post forum then fight.

17. "I will be bigger than chongo_hombre"
    -the great balto573