AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Support Micky !!!

2. You guys sure talk a lot about zeroing... Yet I always find myself full. Bacon not good enough for some Hv love? :(

3. For those who says this war is boring, its boring because you make it boring. You guys rather hit ebat than hit us. I have yet to receive any incoming from all you **** talkers here.

Your all bunch of eb warriors crying for "street creds" attention. Whats the matter, 8 of us to much for you guys to handle?

4. Uh ducky, had u zeroed all day yesterday. Ur just lucky I'm busy at work today. Wait till I get a day off. I remember u saying something about kicking my ass, haven't seen much of that. Ur gonna be holding my pocket till this is over. I rent u out to my clan for a carton of cigs.

5. I love this thread lol :lol:

6. It's always hilarious when a pure spy "complains" about getting no incoming lol 

7. waaaaa, awesome thread! :twisted:

8. Vh self pinning in ebs now?

9. Yes, because you kicked all of your members I was pinning on.

10. 

11. You know I wouldn't do that Bmx... I love impervious to much.

12. Way to go 2/20 on me bmx and ducky, little beotches. It's cool I got two pockets and two hoes means twice the cigs.

13. That is a 10% success rate. I'll grade it with an F. Try for extra credit please.

14. lol good luck you'll need it. Your better off paying them off now ;) HV support :p

and again main cant speak in forums for 26 days, my main is my owner ;)

15. Lmao! Gotta love bmikes!

I would post with my main but then you morons would know who I am and might take a run at me while you're high on PCP and crack.

16. your a fag if you use an alt no matter whos side youre on.