AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. HOLY VANGUARD RULEZ!!!!!

2. hahahaa for suuuure hash!!!

Anybody want to hear the story of hashashi? I'll tell you.

He is a guy who changed his name to "the scarlet shadow, or the scarlet assassin" one of those two, doesnt matter. Then he pretended to be a girl so he could have dirty pm conversations with other guys, and when people found out he "disappeared" for a while. Great story ya?

lol all this big talk from you, do you honestly think anybody has the slightest respect for you or cares what you say? Your just a little perv trying to act tough. Wrong side of the war? LOL!!!

If you had the slightest bit of intelligence you would realize my main was all over this thread, and were already on opposite ends of a war.

3. I love it when drag queens talk tough

4. HOLY VANGUARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!! :)

5. Sorry LEO but in this case Michelle would be advising you to drop the situation altogether, assist ad with rebuilding and protection and apologize for the unecessary aggressive actions.

6. H O L Y V A N G U A R D

:)

7. Aggressive actions? Who came here talking SHlT ? I'm ready when you are fire away

8. H O L Y V A N G U A R D
    A L L T H E W A Y

9. Hit or shut up

10. HOLY VANGUARD WILL WIN THIS!!!! :) :):):):):):):):)

11. Shut up noob

Suck their dick in pm

12. Yeah noob, suck their dick in PM like the rest of us. :x

13. Who knew jesus suck dick ?

14. Jesus bites down

15. I do have to say that the "picking in littler guys" comments are stupid as . I smack anybody regardless of size if they deserve it. Should the little guy get to run his mouth because he is small? And the big guy should just let it happen or be a bully? Well guess what. I'd rather be a bully and smack the little guy that deserves it rather than let ANYONE talk down on me. Regardless of stats

Damn bandwagon jumpers

16. Lol he says his clan isnt losing pots stripoed or money. Lol look at ingodwetrust there co owner I already handled that... look at whats going on... im coming for u next ill say it how it is .. I said shut your trap leo... u just dont learn

17. Haha true tough guy all spies no allies. Wow how brave are you lmao have fun staying zeroed