AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. And what is biting my pride in this case merging all members into your clan or surrendering? Lol that makes no since I out my members in a good clan for the time being they be fine. As for your "way out" breaking cf terms doesn't sound to legit...

2. Breaking what cf? As to my knowledge we did not have a cf

3. Your way out is a simple surrender I even said. We don't want or need an apology just surrender

4. Im done talking to you and your clan... we will settle this in newsfeeds

5. Idiot is a strong word, would like to think of myself as more of an idiot savant. Good at NCAA football ps3. Mad skillz

6. It's a bold strategy, lets see how it plays out.

7. I find it entertaining Leo, that you're speaking of pride and how bmx can't swallow his. But this whole osw started becuz of your clan's pride.

8. How is that so? We play the game like the war game it is. My clan is not getting stripped ,my clan is not losing pots , my clan did not kick all of its members . Pride is a good thing but not when it will make you fail.

9. You have a lot to learn as to what pride truly is.
    Maybe I should drop my osw and teach you "war clan" the about a real war.

10. I never criticized you making war. I would never. I'm criticizing how you and your clan are here chest bumping over farming 8 people. Like it's a real achievement. Every time you've faced an opponent worth your weight you get crushed. Don't give me that 'war game' crap. Your victories are against small groups and individuals. That's not war. War implies both sides stand an equal chance at winning.

11. It is down to 8 now he started with over 30 and kicked them all cause we had a mole over there and he didnt know who it was I wasn't even involved we were letting our little members get some war experience. Now there are some actual decent stats over there for me to hit

12. But no chest bumping here just war and to be honest it's boring wish he would just surrender and as far as the whole we are bigger they are smaller thing don't run your mouth if you are smaller and scared to fight someone bigger! This should never be brought up. There has never been a war where one side wasn't favored but it doesn't matter to the smaller clan cause they started this fight

13. Hashashi get outta here chump. The only thing you can teach is how to pretend to be a girl so you can dirty talk with other guys. Surprised you have the nerve to show your face too. You and balto should start a clan together, just sayin.

14. So if anyone wants to join please do on either side bmx does need help so everyone that supports him should go over there. Nothing personal its a game

15. HV.
    Certainly, if my war ends before yours youll find yourself on the wrong side of a war.
    TNT. I dearly hope that clan of yours isnt somethinf special because runninf your mouth like that will get you, and them. In a bit of a mess.

16. Stop talking and join hashashi I need some newsfeed

17. Ill have to apologize to Michelle for kicking your ass