AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Probably on the counter(or whatever) surface that he is next to while he is on his alt.

2. Either way spill honestly though what are you going to gain out of this war nothing and is a war worth nothing worth fighting

3. Oh im hitting im just not wasting my time on a small act like u buckeye im goin for mainly doobi igwt & country I could care less about the others atm that time will come soon

4. I have respect for vanguard, warred with them before :)

5. I'm going for electrix

6. You don't have to gain anything in war๎

7. I already posted here with my main nub.

8. It's more convenient for me to use my new account to post. But here I am.

9. Omet hv don't just pick on clans. You been to hv. You know that. Hell I know where your account came from. So plz no need to get snippy. I only asked questions.

10. Lol I just realized how much of an idiot I acted a few pages back.

11. It's okay. Buck is just our pet noob.

12. Hv why do you want this osw

13. Just so there is no confusion I am an alt of leo-shocker and we are not picking on smaller clans bmx and bacon ran there mouths and we are hitting them for it if anyone knows holy vanguard its quite the opposite we take on much bigger clans like red cella or we fought zaft before so get the facts straight before talking nonsense

14. So your doing an osw because of only 2 people that's REALY REALY STUPID to do

15. Is it? Haha how do u think 99% of wars start? Not to mention that the one with the biggest mouth I s the owner of the clan

16. Still it's just 2 people

17. Why is it stupid to start a war over 2 people? This is a war game, why need a reason at all?

18. Wasn't it one person who started ZAFT vs APOCALYPSE's most recent war?