AD3D vs Holy Vanguard

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bmx4lyph, Mar 25, 2013.

1. All hail big daddy v

2. These hits from holy vanguard are ankle biting

3. Vontez likes picking on people smaller then him makes him feel poweful lol

4. Wow bmx you are funny. I didnt think you were such a damn nerd when i started smacking you. Now I kinda feel bad.

5. AD3D is gonna kick your ass

6. Ya they are lmao there pocket protectors and taped glasses are going to **** us up

7. A nerd haha right right indeed let me think again oh thats right u have hella alts an I have none and im the nerd...

8. Hey electrix didn't I just beat you 3 times in a row when I attacked you

9. Is balto in the war or not? Lol

10. Haha so playing a war game is nerdy? So everyone on kaw is a nerd? Fail dweeb or should I write dw33b andbe a dumb ass like you

11. Lol your assassinating me what a noob I'll just mith up

12. lol this chump bragging about winning 3 attacks.

You know your an eb fairy when...

13. It was more than 3 times

14. Lmfao he attacked me twice haha I bet he brags about his cawk being 5 inches too lol

15. bwahahahha!!!

Your killing me bro.Start bragging a few months from now when you have thrown a few hundred full bars. Not a couple hits.

16. And he only won once hahaha what d bag

17. Very classy HV. Very classy. Hit a clan that is less then half your size. If you would like to trash, go ahead but keep that crap out of forums. Let this die instead of flexing muscles in public.

18. You just made ur slef sound dumb guy... how am I a nerd for the simple dact of what you just said? You make no since gtfo here bro