Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Reported for bypass and spam.

Forums ban requested for all linked accounts.

2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Pre-emptive surrenders are accepted. Wall me if you have the cash and I'll tell you which ally to buy. "

Anyone who has fought against you 'guys' can attest to the fact that you're all talk and dont know how to war... you're just pathetic. If you dont like the game - go find another one! Or spend some time learning how to play before you call everyone else noobs! Thanks for the laugh!

3. hmmmmmmm.....I wonder why you're pinned then keyser......

4. hmmm since I just dropped all my troops on your clan?

5. **their clan**

6. I wonder why nobody's reporting those hits then....

7. well your entire clan must be active? ort maybe they dont know how to war... like I previously stated?

8. I'd hate to think I was hitting a bully who wasn't online... that would make me feel really bad!

9. Hit me Keyser. I'm online.

10. Actually, everyone is....

A) Farming

or

B) In cc and regening

But if you really want to fight someone, use an xtal and come at me!
    I promise to only use my spies.
    I'll even pin my troops so I can't use them :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. no thanks oliver :) Gaiaxy - you should probably buy some more pots before I attack you... wouldnt want it to be too easy...

12. Who's this nub?? 

13. lol. I use full 11 def pots if I need to. It's not my fault you aren't strong enough for me to use them. learn some game mechanics pls. ty!

14. WOW! you must be the only KaWer who can select how many def pots you use when you get attacked! or you didnt stock up... I'm betting on the latter

15. I'm going to get back to battling... have fun trolling!

16. The game auttomatically selects the def pots needed to successfully defend an attack, going up to a maximum of 11. If I didn't use 11 pots, its because my spies could take most of the damage.