Ad Mortem's war on kaw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Okay this just has to be posted :lol: check out the guy on -eternal-chaos-'s wall  Look at their quick conversation then check his profile :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. ad mortem is a rubbish clan ! such a noob clan with noob farmer acting tall n mighty . they claimed to be a war clan but they have no guts to back it up . they are just like terrorist. those supporter of ad mortem are afraid of their 'terrorist act' and scared to voice up and they have no chioce to be their agree slaves

3. Lmao he's a noob everyone

4. come on farm me . you noob clan . I DARE you 

5. Stay on topic and post with a damn main.

6. Support. Ill be coming over to play end of the week.

7. Support to a bad ass clan!

8. sad that derailers ruin a good clan thread, I hope this thread and Ad Mortem is a great success, even with the haters.

9. They don't have haters lol.

Every one is to scared to hate after an Ad Mortem attack.

10. Bump.

 ༺☠ ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸ ☠༻ 

11. My ass is just fine the one  no kicking here 

12. Spammers to leave? :roll:

13. Jennifer - What spammers? No one has spammed here.

14. :cool:

15. Oh, the OP has the power to ask (tell) people to the his or her thread. If said person doesn't agree to leaving the thread the concequences are severe (Banned).

16. Support! Ad mortem keep up the ass smacking

CoS

17. Appreciated Hulk...BWS...lol 

18. No frank. The OP has the power to request someone may leave their thread, only if they are really spamming or excessively bypassing.

Spamming is not the same as off topic posts, or simply posting with no relation the the OP.

Spam would be spacers and "." everywhere.

19. What? That makes no sense! Ppl can post where they want, How they want! As long as the ToU is not breached. Right? :p