ad mortem declares war on KaW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Swabia, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey frankenstein my news feed is always open to you sweetheart ..

2. Glad to know cupcake 

3. Wow..anyways...

4. tampon please stop.....Im all for people having their opinions, but this is too repetative, too many silly pics....

I do agree with what you said about taking on an LB clan, but swabia has stated before, they are a new clan, it wont happen over night but it will happen, one day. Ad mortem has taken on little clans, they have had a run in with Kotfe too remember.....they didnt **** talk and i like that, a war clan that wars not talks crap. Im enjoying sitting back watching what they do and i will enjoy it when they do grow and bigger clans do play with them.

Please can we move on now....too many pictures are doing my head in, too much baiting and trash talk.

5. Uhm? No? Lolol look me up in the forums. We've all been over who's alt I am. You're hilarious.

6. Red!!! Lol. I'd like to know where tampon thinks we picked on a noob clan. If u must know this clan we are on was in rivals and ranked higher. Has lost several members and what's left is just there out of ignorance or fear of being judged for leaving. There has been no new clan start and dominate kaw in the first month unless u count the first two clans in kaw. Our rank is between 300-350 at 75% of the time. Not our fault similar ranked clans suck major ass. But they do pay. Do not blame us for having picked a clan 5 places higher in rank but fight like they are noobs. We will be around to the bigger eb heroes and fairies soon enough.

 ༺☠ⱥd̸ m̸o̸r̸t̸e̸m̸☠༻ 

7. Support to ad mortem! If nothing else they are bringing war back to kingdoms at eb I mean war

8. guys ignore the noobs that post on this thread. theyll go away if you dont give them attention.

9. I have rage on my wall o_O

Good job ad mortem

10. Wait how am I a noob?

11. i was not talking to you sire lol

12. I think he was sire he said all that posted on this thread  I didn't see your name excluded..

13. would include you moose. so this will be my only time replying to you.

14. Hello my lovely ad mortem friends 

15. @Eternal. ZAFT members aren't suppose to post forums 

16. How's your newsfeed suncow? Is it good and full?  good to know 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.