Aces N Eights: fighting for the right to have fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wordwaster, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Bringing the fight to forums and words.

Much class

2. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Agreed Pup :lol:

3. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

kawd forbid we talk about war in a war game :lol:

4. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Can we please continue with the supernatural gifs O-O

5. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Usually the first clan to publicise the conflict is typically the one losing and /or the one to surrender.

6. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

[​IMG]

7. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

yay motley

8. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

I do what I can to please my people
    [​IMG]

9. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

can you not understand the concept of "having fun"? this thread is meant to be "humorous". i am starting to have real concerns for all the people that are have trouble seeing that.

would you like me to apologize for wanting to have fun on a game? is that what you want? want me to just sit around all day tapping a button, thinking about the glory and respect i will gain in "battle", and patting myself on the back for being such a great "warrior"?

you people need to lighten up. take a step back. laugh a little.

if you can't just have fun playing kaw, then maybe you should ask yourself why are you here?

10. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

This is it. I have found my spirit animal xD

11. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

[​IMG]

12. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

I'm glad you likez the attention

13. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

yeah. i do. having a few laughs with old forum friends is "fun". people with "friends" understand what that is like. :roll:

14. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Clans and alliances that restrict forum posts take away the allure of this game.

Everyone wants to see a verbal car crash. Same reason reality tv is so addicting.

[​IMG]

15. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Gawd no need to get all personal. I'm sure you're internet forum friends are great.

I get my fun by making enemies

16. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

No gif/meme I have ever posted or will ever post will be as cool as that.

I have been out-gif'd. Well done Willy, well done.

17. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

dear kawd! don't feed willy's ego! it barely fits on the forums as it is!

not everyone is a sociopath.

18. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

[​IMG]

19. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Word, for someone who is suppose to be having "fun" you're almighty defensive, and for this "humour" you speak of? I don't see any in what you posted

Like I said earlier, you lived up to your name, very well on this post. But then again, you're suppose to be "having fun" right? You really don't seem to be.. What's with the attitude, defensiveness, and long winded replies about things that you really haven't much clue about?

I also like to refer you back to jb post, because you still such watch what you say, not go blowing your top. You clearly hasn't understood the meaning of banter, instead of smack talk.

Also, I support the war threads, yet at least make them interesting not go, on and on about how you're "having fun" because if it bothers you so much that a player had a difference of an opinion to you. Then clearly you're not "having fun" nor are you getting the "humour"

20. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.