Aces N Eights: fighting for the right to have fun

Discussion in 'Wars' started by wordwaster, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Support to word and aces n eights 

Nice touch at the end lol

2. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

0.o

3. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

im pretty sure they could come up with an ss of me hitting one or two of their members at this point. ;)

4. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Win

5. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Or is it a win? Too many things arent adding up. Im waiting for clarification on these matters.

6. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Word you talk cool now but why you crying on my wallAnd if you all so cool bring it on.Only so sad i can only hit top 5 rest is dtwThis osw started because lovely telling people some of my members shared a bed with herAnd guys be serious no one wants thatthats all i have to say in this forum.You can find me in kaw if you wanna say or wanna act as cool as your words are️
    Os stay of this forum this is way below our level.

7. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

add that new one to the list of excuses we've been given. *sigh* No proof is being offered of anything. Im very upset with both sides honestly.

8. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

And the rest are dtw? really? My spies are bored, certainly not dtw.

9. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Yeah James. Like I said. Because Megan had a hissy fit over a joke. 

10. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Great job on the thread word. No words wasted here.

11. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Told you that was the real reason, Rae.

12. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Ok, Motley will be the voice of reason here:
    Keep in mind, from the start, Ive only had perfect respect and offered diplomacy to Os. Im writing this in keeping with that same attitude.
    Provide ANY sort of proof. Any at all, and this will be done and over with and you can gloat over how superior you are to forum fairies. This thread is only "below your level" because perhaps, there simply is no proof of any one of the MANY different reasons you all have offered as to why this "clan" V clan is happening. Id love to be wrong. I really would. But you have to offer SOMETHING. Because right now, you all are coming off very poorly. With a respectable clan such as Os, you wouldnt want your image tarnished by making wild allegations, then refusing to back them up.
    The people want proof. If you need help on how to post pics to forums, there exists a lovely thread that explains it very clearly. Heck, even pm me and I can walk you through it. Its kinda what I do :D

13. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

This all started because of meg crying about "Lovely Tapping me"

14. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Half the people in Os don't know what is going on
    Ex: [​IMG]

15. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Btw James, this thread? Just letting everyone know that we won. I really don't need y'all to post to prove that. The fact that you are hitting proves it. Keep up that "war clan" image as long as you can, buddy. Ain't no way you are going to still have it when this is over. ️

16. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Low and behold she is a liar, and made it all up to start drama.........[​IMG]

17. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Now some guy with strawberry in his name is telling everyone to farm her clan.......But seriously!?? Who can take a man serious that has strawberry in his name???? :lol:

18. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Yes, Ive heard that from a few people now, but since the beginning theyve given a lot of different reasons, in fact, it almost seems to change daily.
    I just want the truth. Just something from them that backs up ANYTHING theyve said thus far.
    I still respect both sides fully, and will continue to offer said respect and diplomacy, but Id just like to see some proof of something, anything.

19. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Btw you just had another tagged runner.

20. Re: Aces N Eights: eb clan?

Thank you Hayley, this seems to shed some light on things. Any others willing to come forward with proofs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.