Account resets no longer supported by ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MR_Un1V3r5E_ThE_MaCHiNE, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Problem is they do let certain people disconnect from Facebook. I have heard from 3 people recently who have a good rappor with Devs and also are on Lb..... Typical favouritist rubbish.

2. From what i see most kaw-ers would at least like some transparency in why the change was made.

I also would like to know if and when an account is removed for being inactive. We always had to guess at 6 months or so that would remove non-pro pack accounts.

I doubt we'll ever get a real reasoning since it's not been addressed yet.

3. I would assume with the declining player base that there's not much need to reset inactive accounts anymore.

Players should still have the option to reset their own accounts though.

Taking away a staple tactic in OSW is just stupid.

4. I said on the valiant knight thread if sylver gets vk I will reset thanks for saving my ass ata.

5. What a joke! Is this because of bs with inferno??? You ata ass hats

6. There are some lovely asses out there for sure but as an accessory?! Omg I love this world ️

7. If resets are out why can I click on reset and it says do you wish to continue

8. Other mobile games that are build/defense also have no way to reset. Perhaps the devs think that if resets are taken away, quitters will eventually gain back quitters after a couple of months. Its probably easier retaining accounts that are as they are when the player left then from a reset state.

9. Maybe you shoul try it 

10. The message that was posted on page 3 of this thread comes up when you put in your email and password in to initiate the reset.

11. Non propacks reset after a year, propacks most likely 2 or more I believe.

12. What are you talking about?

Inactives NEVER get deleted

13. Non propacks nobody really knows and propacks dont reset at all

14. Yes they do

15. I have people following me who are inactive and who have played since the game came out. Want their names? Give me a sec

16. Your acct is 2 years old so guess they are following a different acct.

17. I remember a time when we didn't have EB's.

We used to war, up hill, both ways.

18. Ah I remember too..... I think you had a different name then... Prunes I think it was

19. Anyone want to buy my reset bomb.......

Developers if they are our accounts we should be able to reset them. I take great gratification in resetting them at times of need. It's a kinda haha but now I'm not laughing. Bring back reset