Account resets no longer supported by ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MR_Un1V3r5E_ThE_MaCHiNE, Aug 26, 2015.

1. I've seen someone get an ip ban before but I will get silenced for naming him.

2. I can kind of understand them changing it, but what I can't understand and think is completely unacceptable, is not telling us ANYTHING about it. People will have lost a lot of money. I wonder of the lb players have had their bombs bought for them? Lol

3. Guy created probably 20 names, all disgusting, some targeting a mod, and created a new one as soon as the old one was silenced.
    Mods said they couldn't ip ban.

4. Its not anything unusual.

5. Unlike anything I had even seen. He probably should have left little girls out of one of the names.

6. If moderators could reset players then YAFI may actually have a chance in their OSW.

7. I'm thirsty for some forum fighting between na and yafi. Oh wait, yafi's dead...

8. If a mod could and was going to reset mine...
    Id want it to be you.

We've been through to much together and i know you would care and comfort me while you deleted me into the abyss, kaws graveyard.

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    It's not warm when she's away.
    Ain't no sunshine when she's gone
    And she's always gone too long
    Anytime she goes away.

Wonder this time where she's gone
    Wonder if she's gone to stay
    And this house just ain't no home
    Anytime she goes away.

And I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,
    I know, I know,
    Hey, I oughtta leave young thing alone
    But ain't no sunshine when she's gone

Only darkness every day.
    And this house just ain't no home
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away.
    Anytime she goes away."

9. What happens to my multi trillions reset bombs? Now they are stuck with yafi.

Another good job devs.. i love u guys!

10. Honestly I would imagine this was a law related issue that required a quick fix in order to remain compliant.

On a game related note a lot of reset bombs were actually against ToU. Not all were but far too many were repeat pc accounts which is in.breach of ToU.

Before blaming the devs actually think about why you are upset. Is it simply because of the lack of communication or is it because a huge exploit within the game has been fixed and it's no longer exploitable?

11. What is the purpose of removing this?? This makes no sense..why remove something that has been well used from the game?

12. But what about people who reset to "delete" their accounts or wish to start over? Also do you know anything behind the Dev's reasoning as to why they won't let us disconnect from Facebook?

13. if they let you disconnect from facebook account transfers will be made more easily.

14. The option should still be there in terms of security and personal reasons

15. As I said we are all waiting on some clarification from the devs aboutvwhy this was implemented.

I am guessing the account being fixed to your fb account is down to account transfers being a prevalent issue which the devs were struggling to control.

Also if you have a real need to transfer your account going through support should be possible in special circumstances. This gives then more control over transfers.

16. Get a free crystal for permanently linking your real identity to KaW! Going once, going twice, going three times.. Farmville.

17. Hmm I'm still waiting for my xtals....

18. So non propack inactives wont reset on me now?

19. Thats still a mystery.