Account resets no longer supported by ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MR_Un1V3r5E_ThE_MaCHiNE, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Buy my bomb, bro. Let's test it.

2. Chaos posted an attempt at a reset on the third page of this thread.

3. Its simple. ATA dont care. People will still play this game. Haha DEAL WITH IT.
    #ATADOESNTGIVEASHT

4. Thats a solid example of a red herring there lol. Good job. Tell us theres a solid reason tgen give a long bs story completely unrelated to distract. U a dev acct or just stupid? Id like to hear that real reason btw

5. The REAL reason is devs are losing users. People make retirement threads n reset their money grab games to ensure they dont come back. Mow the acct will always will b there tenpting the retired player. Also they dont literally lose players. They can give whatever bs excuse they want. Thats the reason

6. But seriously though, we can truly have a free ally market now.

Thank you devs.

7. When was it not a free market?

Besides, the devs are the ones who reset the most accounts on players.
    Ive only had a couple players reset on me. The devs though, its routine to wake up and poof, there goes three.

8. This in no way helps the ally market. If ur buying accts small enough to b effected ur irrelevant. The problem w ally market is large accts that will hire hit if u buy from them. Nothing devs can do abt that

9. This thread needs to stay at the top of A.T until the Devs officially respond.

Reset Bombs were to cool to just to be silently nerfed like this.

10. Maybe an lb player bought a reset bomb and complained to support because they lost gold

11. At least you can still drop players.

Edit: Damn, I lost 10b just trying that.

12. To quote an old airlines motto:
    They're (ATA) not happy until you're not happy.

The changes they keep making and lack of any responses to players questions/concerns is eerily similar to the slow spiral FC went through.

13. An ata game that was like kaw but used a different theme.

FC, Future Combat

14. The most likely explanation

15. Oh, wow.

ATA making bad changes, out of ALL the good changes and ideas they could take and make from players.

Why am I not surprised?

16. Since 2009 we have steadily died.

17. Only true kaw'ers remember the 2008 beta

18. im putting my money on...
    A lb or few had been volleying up accounts to ridiculous ammounts and a couple of those volleyed account owners reset before the max drop refund was available..

Its a reach, but it definitely sounds entertaining.