ability to send xtals

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ_singers_TEC, Jun 15, 2013.

1. So you would have to buy them? Then either the devs woulf have to implenent a "You have 10 bought xtals and 2 earned from quests" thing so you know how many you can give, or just do away with crystal bonuses. Also, as someone already said, you can go to BL and threaten others for free xtals.

2. I don't think personally the mods want or need another offense they woild have to deal with.

3. Xtals bought shouldnt matter who uses them....extortion already exists as forcing to buy crap OVERPRICED allies in return for c.f......

4. Poly is right. Many people will be held hostage to this. Affecting their RL wallets. No support

5. I would hold warry hostage

6. Not good idea " Send me xstals and I'll stop farming you".

7. Its called buck up and fight back, get a clan or something i mean come on, nobody in their right or wrong mind would buy xstals for somebody to stop them from farming lol

8. People will do that though. Im not fussed but dont want to see people be threatened with send me xstals.

9. I understand what you are saying, but it would be like the ally buying though more difficult, what if you are farming a little kid? He cant buy xstals so...in all reality they would have to keep farming him till Christmas lol

10. Support. Or you would buy certain xtal packs that could be sent to players

11. You dont know whos who on kaw. Or how old some one really is. stick to buying itune cards if you want to send xstals.or let your friends play their own game on what they can afford

12. If this gets brought in, (which it wont) eb noobs and new players are ******