ability to buy friends xtals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -BCK-_Donald_Trump_-BCK-, Feb 16, 2015.

1. So quest are forgotten? I understand the worry of extortion. .. but that could happen with seals, vollies, clans...etx

2. I like that.
    But one reason I like the idea of buying xtals for clan mates is it would put an end to all the crying about players who don't xtal in ee. I mean that and the other reasons.

3. The op said "Buy" not "give.

4. Support.

5. Support.

I'm seeing the extortion argument. Don't really understand that, seals are used to extort people. I get that you could get a seal as a free drop but it's rare, so to guarantee a quick CF people usually have to purchase one.

6. Comments like this piss me off. Not everyone wants to or should have to spend money on a game.

7. Yep, bullying in game is one thing, but when the you can be bullied for real money that turns players off the game.

8. Ask ur mom for more allowance...wait til i leave though

9. If you've got idiots in cc, you should probably get 'em kicked. Don't post "no support" because of this.

This is a good idea.

10. "This is why the idea won't work"

Why not be constructive and try to think of ways it COULD work? It could become a rule that demanding/harassing people for seals/xtals could be a bannable offence. Boom. Done.

11. Your trying really hard to support freeloading lol. Xstal gifting is not a good idea. Dropping a seal for some1 is diff from having some1 buy xstals for their entire war clan or reg random people

12. I'm trying hard to support "Freeloading"? If your clan is full of supposed freeloaders, that's your problem. Although... I DID hear somewhere that the devs added a kick button to clans. It's a pretty recent addition, so you may not have heard about it.

Side note - If you think an addition to allow gifting = freeloading than perhaps you should just leave. Bottom line is that it wouldn't affect you if you didn't use the system.

13. 5/5/11 stl

14. Excellent discussion tactic. Clearly proves you are right.

It's soooo impressive that a guy with ~26mcs like you can beat up a ~10mcs guy like me.

15. Do you have the downs?

16. Support!

Some are saying that buying iTunes/Google Play gift cards works and this is true. But only if you give that iTunes/Google Play gift card to someone who live in same country as you do. If you make such a gift to someone located in a different country things are getting complicated. In order to use that gift card he must switch to your country App/Google Play Store. In order to that he needs to provide a FAKE address in your country and a FAKE phone number. And this is illegal in any part of the world.

17. And freeloaders? Some of you really needs to realise that not whole world have first world problems. Some less fortunate people are playing this too. I for one I have such friends and I'd me more than happy to gift them xtals so they can do estoc wars every now and then.

18. Support !!!