AAH REQUEST CF WITH YAFI

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkFury, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It finally ended wow.

AAH is one of my top ten fav clans.

Is 7LoH still open?

2. It was great fighting with you AAH. Great job!
    Infinity's Elite

3. Respect to all AAH members with no hardfeelings! True and fierce warriors was glad and honored to fight against. Apologizes accepted.... Time to turn this page that now belongs to Kaw history. Take care all of you
    །༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

4. Cambji has spoken - op please request for lock! Thank you for the memories AAH 

5. Great War!! Well fought AAHmuch respect

6. And so it ends, 10 months on and kaw feels a very different place than it did then and mostly for the better. Lots of big wars ongoing, estocs re-invigorated the system-war and ebs a side issue. Bad news is that for the first time in nearly a year I wake up with no-one to hit .

Wars like this you find out who your friends are and who are not worth the time or effort to bother with.

Respect to Yafi and the friends I've made there, you guys play kaw for fun and war - don't change 

Respect to those we lost on the way - it's tough fighting this type of war for so long and totally understand that if its not fun anymore you gotta move on 

Massive respect to those people and clans who helped us and fought with us, especially during the last few months 

Finally, to AAH members, lets have a cup of tea and toast, relax and then find someone to hit as we are rubbish at eb's .

Snr
    Ⱥ β Ⱥ N Đ θ N Ⱥ Ł Ł H θ Ƿ Ɇ 
    ༺Տ թ Ɏ Տ Ɏ N Đ l· C Â Ⱦ Σ༻

7. Stay out if my news feed. Snr you squirly bastard. 

8. By far the best osw I have been in, much respect to one and all

9. Respect AAH, had a blast dighting you all! 

།༜།ᎩᎪ_JUDGMENT_FེᎥ།༜།

10. Fighting*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.