A War Thread Guide for Forum Noobs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Do you think the only way for someone to be butthurt is by getting farmed?

2. Yes. Hence the phrase.

3. IMO being annoyed is not being butthurt.

4. OK. I'm not going to try to change your definition of the word then.

5. :roll: Damn it!! I came here expecting to finally learn how to write a war thread from an apparent pro.

I was so excited I even deleted my draft role playing game guide thread on how to climb backward up a tree whilst wearing nothing but flippers and ear muffs.

That outfit may seem inconvenient but it was giving me awesome stat bonuses that really help against these strange pod-like seeds that emerge from nowhere and try to steal your hankie. :eek:

If you make it all the way to the top of the tree fast enough, and whilst still holding you hankie, you have the chance of receiving some magic bacon which drops from the sky. :D

I'm a firm believe that pigs do fly.

Apart from being delicious, the magic bacon can also be used to enchant the golden underpants that you had to take off prior to climbing up the wretched tree.

When you use the bacon to enchant your golden underpants, one pink spot will appear on your underpants.
    That spot makes you five times more likely to be voted KaWs mostest legit forumer! :shock:

If you successfully climb backwards up the tree enough times, and are lucky enough to get more magic bacon, you could keep enchanting you underpants until there's 14 pink spots on them. :D

A quick calculation tells me that those 14 spots will make you like...
    heaps more likely to be voted KaWs mostest legit forumer!!!
    :shock: :eek: :D

But be careful!!! Sometimes the bacon is not really bacon :eek:

It turns out to be just tasteless spam :roll: There's a lot of tasteless spam around here, so chances are, you will be spammed. :?

Trying to enchant you underpants with the tasteless spam will cause some or all the pink spots to fall off your underpants. :cry: :cry: :cry:

But I want to be the mostest legit Forumer damn it :evil: :evil:
    pardon my rage

The thread would have been epic.
    I was even going to name the wretched tree in it Hawthorn.
    Or maybe Sporavek. Hmmm.

Anyways... It was only a rough draft.
    I'll try writing it again after I finish my latest idea. A guide on how not to mislead the innocent forum noobs with confusing thread titles.

6. Wait kaw's a war game?

7. Cheese isnt a forum noob since he doesnt know of a game outside of the forums. So he just forum newb. My logic >logic

8. You made an entire thread dedicated to cheese

[​IMG]

I'm not even mad, that's amazing!

9. True womb. Problem is that while cheese does not actually play Kaw, he wrote in previous threads his desire to rid Kaw of "flamers" and statless-alts. In short, he wants to shape Kaw to his own will. Now while I am not a fan of his trying to convert everyone to Islam, I don't mind it because it has little to do with what I am doing, i.e playing the game. What I do have a problem is his sticking his nose in others business and threatening to tattle to the devs. Belle is a big girl. Belle is a former mod. The last thing she needs is cheese to step in and come to her rescue.

War threads are nasty. War threads are insulting. But guess what? They are WAR THREADS. If he can't put up with a few bad words perhaps he should peddle his threads over at PiMD.

10. @ooz.

Not dedicated to cheese. He just thinks it is. If cheese mattered he'd have stars that reflect his dedication to Kaw. Since he lacks that we can't really consider him to matter. Lol

11. Clearly Phil, this thread was made as your own response to cheese.

Also, war threads are no excuse to use sexist comments. Petty insults are one thing, but keep it classy or you're going to be called out. Making an entire thread defending that kind of behavior spells out "MY ASS HURTS"

12. Is the pot calling the kettle black?

I know you're not talking about me here.

I didn't threaten anyone. I said what I was going to do, and I did what I said I would do. I reported him. That's not a threat.

Belle doesn't need anyone's help. My report had nothing to do with belle.

If you want me gone, phil, just ask me to make the thread. You can go and try to get all your friends to vote me off. If you win, like I said, I'll never come back.

13. Sounds like a challenge to me 

Guess its time to nut up or shut up 

14. I know I don't matter.

You're the one lending me more credibility by acknowledging me in such a substantial way as to make such a well-put-together rant about me.

You're full of ****, phil. Your post is riddled with all my traits.

mod-wannabe
    thread about Islam
    uses forums more than gameplay
    a screenshot of a quote from me
    me reporting players

I mean, you might as well change the title of this thread to "A Memoir of the Taste of Cheese's Dick."

15. I  Cheese
    [​IMG]

16. I don't support this thread, why dose it always have to be for our kind, why can't we noobs live I'n pease with out you'll judging us for whom we are

17. @junco
    
    May you live in peace for a thousand years.

18. Kinda like the Hobbits in the Shire before the One Ring came?

19. Let me get this straight....

Cheese wants to challenge Phil to a vote? In a war game?

Sounds like a forum noob to me

How about actually playing the game, growing your build, and challenging him to a 1v1?

Just sayin

20. Disclaimer:

I do not support this thread.
    However, I do support Phil.
    Still one of my favorite forumers