A true lie

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by roflman, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Chapter....the start

he ran along the clouds...well thats what it looked like in truth he was actually walking on air a basic skill for one of his level..class 5 one if the lords he was the gray ghost...he led the 1st assassins or better known as the the shadows. He ran along the sky it was risky taking only 4 men but this was only a meeting...he wanted his child to live in peace...one he never had... His child...it was a risk trusting the enermy but he wanted his child to be free...of war of pain.
    He saw the man...he was tall and his face eagle like his eyes cold and hard he jumped from the clouds he landed infront of the man there eyes met.
    "you know the deal" the man said "for peace" he added
    the ghost looked sadly and nodded
    "we wont fight again" he said
    a smile crossed the mans face
    "no we wont"...
    he knew he had been betrayed the lead ripped his body he tumbled to his knees his guards were dead he turned to the man
    "goodbye" the man said then the final shot...the end of the ghost

2. I touched my littel heart

3. my thread 

4. Yes it's a wonderful story

5. There is a feedback u know 

6. Feedback....

7. Chapter... A hero and a chance if rain...

Kelin woke with a start, her eyes adjusting slowly to the light. The huts wooden walls were rotten and damp and the roof was broken yet she loved this house her hone. She went in search of what woke him...which didnt take long...
    "monster" she shouted then she looked down to see her dog she stroked it and smiled
    "oh its just you" she told the dog which barked in response she patted its head she caught her reflection in a small bucket of water and sighed. She was pretty and well liked with long dark hair which seemed to shine in the sun her eyes were dark like her hair and her slender figure was held in awe by all she dipped her hair into the water and flicked it up again then went towards the door which she opened the cold hit her and she shivered drapping her long dress tighter she walked outside into the cold air...

8. Get yo ass away from my story an onto my feedback

9. Please...fail to insult me on feedback

10. Chapter...true love and ice

she walked towards the hut huge compared to hers her eyes followed a young man as he walked towards her his eyes not leaving her his brown hair cut short and a cut down his eye known as the child ghost named after his father he stoos infront and they just stared then she collapsed into him and sobbed loudly
    "its okay" he had said while pattin her gently
    "oh why must my heart be so untamed" she thought outloud he pushed her back slightly
    "you still belive our love is evil.."he sighed and walked away into his hut she stood awile and cried gently...

3 hours later a body hangs from the roof a hope tied round the young mans neck as he swings quietly the body is long dead and is cold his eyes are lifeless his life long gone...a woman stands outside blame heavy in her heart...the one she loved dead now swining from the rafts

11. I like the storys there good