a tribute to Kaw not Kaeb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thoridon, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Want a legit 1v1? Come at me, open for hits =) Itching for some fun.

2. I just ran hb assin. on op and still have no inc. Op when you get back on and see I hit you plz return fire if your looking for a good 1v1 since you only farmed noobs. I will not ask for a cf and will keep hitting you til you ask for one or reset. If you choose to not engage in a 1v1 then dont return fire but dont post on forums saying there is no pvp

3. 
    [​IMG]
    -FUSE-. YOURE DOING IT WRONG!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]

4. I will even put the newly released ebs on hold just for you fuse you're that special.

5. Moose nailed him; PvP :p

6. Op is a joke I've ran 3 hb assins. on him and no inc. And I know your on KaW fuse because you keep restocking on pots so next time you want to say there is no pvp just bite your tongue cause ill come for you again. This is just for you grow a pair and guess you decided to not take up an actual 1v1 because you prefer to atk noobs to feel big and bad.

7. Lmao at this thread. Op, you dumb.

8. Nice thread -Fuse- my old friend. You taught me everything I know about system wars. Wish the best bro.

9. I your gunna complains bout ebs then don't do them and use the battle list  it's more fun only when your opponent is your size or bigger

10. lol. Uhh didnt expect that huh op ??? . There are those of us that still value the game for what it is, but then again seems you are finding that out !!! 

11. Though I agree, I wouldn't go as far as you did in dramatics.

12. Are you trying to get forum banned? ^

13. Epic moose win on p1

14. Wow moose was not expecting so much hate and flaming from you, but I've come to expect the worse of you so I stupid to be surprised

15. If the person is smaller then me i go crazy ape **** on them if not i post a frowny face