A Thinking Ape: Game Jamboree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This game suxxx

2. And what was the result of the game jamboree?

3. Why ask us to support something that MOST us can't play because it's not out? Why can't you post this in the forums on that game?

Like FedEx said No support plz fix kaw!

4. Out of everything I read technically kaw has no support for heckfire so far lmao ;)

5. Lmao I killed this thread

6. If we join. Will we be given rewards in this kaw acc.?

7. Add eq trading and heckfire is android only like wth

8. Kingdoms of Heckfire is already ruined, plus I just hate the game. Appeals to kids way more than my personal taste.

9. All Ata games do. They make kids games lmao

Beside KOH has a gap problem but that occurs in every game, the devs will put in hitranges eventually.

10. This game is definitely less directed towards kids than KoH, Smash, and Mingos or whatever it was.

11. 10/10 will play if I have the chance

12. Pimd is an adult game if used correctly

13. Stop making other games just for the money sort this one out lol,everyone keeps telling you,this is a good game so sort it out devs.

14. what happened to not promoting 3party apps/websites ?

15. 3rd party would mean made by another developer. This is still ata and thus allowed.

16. How about you work on the game people have played for 8 years. If you don't fix this game I don't care what new games you make I won't download them ever.

17. ^

You can make that comment for all the games under their umbrella sadly. Still can't log into my alt and now I've just given up on it.

18. Or maybe let PC users on KaW collect event rewards instead of screwing around with other crappy games?... Didn't KaW start out as a PC game? Why have you forsaken your origin? Have you forgotten the face of your father?

19. Can we mute him for talking like that?

20. I second this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.