A Thinking Ape: Game Jamboree

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My KaW works fine, the complaints must be coming from people with bad phones!

2. Don't start those pop ups for your jamboree crap -.-

3. Just got the first one myself, wish I would have stopped spending money more than a few weeks ago
    "which team will win a PIMD crate" lol

4. Stop advertising ur crappy game in kaw

5. I will admit, the Jamboree is a little exciting as far as getting to spectate a game jam - not many can say they've done that yet.

Myself, I haven't been able to even visit until before bed, so I can only root from the sidelines. Good luck to everyone!

@KaWmunity, think of it this way towards the cross platform/game communications - if ATA is talking about other ATA apps here, then they do the same about KaW / vice-versa. For the most part, we all want KaW to "live long and prosper," no?

6. Hey devs BRING BACK FUTURE COMBAT PATRIOTS AT WAR AND SPICE IT UP A BIT IM SURE LOTS OF PPL THAT PLAYED IT WOULD LOVE TO PLAY IT AGAIN YA BEEF IT UP LIKE YOU DID KAW FC BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED REALLY BUT YOU TOKK IT FROM US AND YOU SHOULDA TOOK PIMD AWAY NOT FC OR EVEN GAW CMON DEVS I KNOW YOU COULD REOPEN FC WITH A LITTLE SPICE UP 

7. If they opened it people could sue them if they donnt get their accts back, sadly the devs can't risk it

8. Can you give me the correct link to the beta? How am i a beta tester (via link) if i haven't been able to even test the game.

USA

and Close my 7 day old ticket please. Yall haven't responded for 3 days and 4 days in it. Ty

9. Word. Pimd is dumb

10. Basically not. I was in the beta for awhile and got a bit bored. Not much PVP going on, more like LB players hammering people about 4-7x weaker than them (actual math used, not a joke or a whine, just fact).

11. Not sure how heckfire is like KaW..? Its a Clash of Clans style game. Unless its completely different than the beta I played

12. I agree but i want GAW lol was LIT and coulda become like kaw IF devs didnt ignore it and let it rot and shut it down

13. I'm saying this is a ludicrous idra

14. I'm saying this is a ludicrous idea

15. Instead of creating new games... Get the uploading of this one sorted out for the many players who are still crashing on upload..... And dont just say delete and reinstal app... It doesnt work...

17. My alt still does that from time to time. They're just going to properly fix it when they feel like it. That's what I'm getting from their actions.

18. No support

Imo ata games have sucked - they trying to find the next KaW (money maker) but nothing has worked. Gone - gaw and fc. Smash was heralded but it's fizzling out. Pimd - not sure how this game is still around.

KaW is the only thing that endured and seeing big spenders quit over past couple years makes me wonder how long b4 this game folds. 7-8 years is a good run for a game...

Whatever ideas they come up with - it's always KaW with a different name. Kinda stupid to do something already done before - I say fire the whole team and being in new ppl with fresh ideas who will make different game that isn't out.

19. Add eq trading to kaw, will make the game op, trade items from showcase

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.