A Summary of EE War Reforms for Next Season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2013.

1. You guys are all pathetic punks! Arguing over bfe, saying it should be included is the dumbest thing ive heard. Have you all failed to realize this will cause a lot more no matches? And the Gh has never been abused. Tower builds were made specifically for ee's, thats why they were an exploit. Guild hansels Have been like this since the beginning.

2. Phil u have no idea what u r talking about. NO support. I am going to cite you one example- we war regs( good warring clan) on regular basis and were able to beat them even when we were 3 ppl down, lower ranked and even when they had 5 well equipped GH.
    GH are east to break. Learn how to war and that will solve half of all your probs.

3. @ worm 1 - then take away the ability to use pots on offensive scout attempts

@ worm 2 - I'm always unsure of how to deal with such eloquent intelligence. If you could humble us with your knowledge of how factoring in a known quantity of strength would result in more no matches maybe us lower down on the evolutionary intelligence chain might realize that we are just Pathetic Punks and crawl back into our caves quietly....

Ooga Booga!!!

4. Think of it. Just a bit.
    Factoring bfa and bfe would lead to no matches because someone wouldnt unequip just because others Havent earned it like we Have. People Have millions in bfe, while others Have little to none. Adding ONE more thing to the equation that already leads to a lot no matches might not be the best thing to factor in. also bfe from the summer wars winner will have to be added into them as well, bfe from the paladin and bfe from the ebs. ALL are completely different in end stats, so factoring them to evenly match with another clan will be the toughest thing to do, thus leading to more no matches. Did you get it that time?

5. ^ factor a % of bfe in matchup and include them 100% in payout...this gives incentive of having them yet reducing negatives of not having them.

6. Factoring BFe into match-ups will kill EE. Of this I'm sure.

I for one, along with probably 99% of kaw, only do all these wars for the equipment reward. If you factor in my reward(new equipment bfe) into my next match-up, you have now voided the reason I do these war.

I can be rewarded all 12 rancor equipment and choose not equip them for the next round, giving myself a huge advantage over matching up with clans not as well versed in EE war.

EB equipment isn't too far behind red pal equipment. You do absolutely nothing to get eb equipment besides hit an eb. This again penalizes those who have warred to achieve their equipment.

It would also make for tons of no-matches as worms have explained.

I could go on and on but if you don't get the picture yet, you never will.

7. I get the point of rewardng winners, but creating something that result in a big gap between loosing/winning clans should be reduced.
    Eb equips (enchantment fails) are way weaker than EE equips (Enchantment doesnt fai for most of them).

8. Again, Mithril is earned through hard work and dedication. Aqua and inferno just drop from eb. Same logic

9. Ohhhhh - light bulb turns on!

Adding is hard for you worm, therefore BFE shouldn't be considered in strength rating. Is that your argument 

Obviously all equipment would factor not just paladin does that really need to be stated. You make it sound like adding 1 thing is hard enough how can you expect us to add 2 or 3 things! That's crazy - what would happen if we went past 10 am I allowed to take off my shoes and use my toes 

Why not just be honest and say I have won more wars and earned my equipment. I should therefore have an advantage over you.

My advantage should continue to grow as the season progresses (that means continues) until you can no longer compete. Do not factor in my strength advantage to matchups because then I might not continue to win so easily.

You do not want to be honest though and clearly the word "equation" holds some mythical meaning for you.

So you use a statement like adding ONE more thing to an "equation" (so unimaginatively complicated I get dizzy just writing the word) will make it produce more undesirable results (no matches).

Iprophet jumps in with the exact same argument - I win - I want advantage next time - I win again - only reason I'm not for this is I get to keep winning.

The point of war is to see who wins - fights harder, smarter, is more dedicated in the most even - the rewards for that

Picks up crayon - returns to cave - continues stick drawings - Ooga Booga - cave man no get it still

10. You guys forget that the EE wars are SUPPOSED to match up clans evenly - that's the whole point....

So what's your argument against counting BFE which is a huge factor in kingdom strength???

11. Just to make sure you understand they would need to lock your equipment during matchup stage and throughout war like they do your build - I thought that would be understood but again not sure how to talk with you much smarter people than me.

Time to shave my back and go discover fire - Ooga Booga

12. I support all of these accept i don't like what you mean with 2. Steals and attacks should just pay significantly more, like 10X as much as a scout or assassinate and scouts and assassinations should only make like 10-20 mill or something.

13. 3
    Would need to be monitored for exploit

To stop exploit. Maybe a player prestige ? So player have there own prestige same as clans but it sticks to them and then average prestige of members is used in matchup ??, could also make for an interesting lb as well .

14. BFE should definitely be factored in. I think tons of people would war anyway. And look I've got a bundle so I should really keep that edge but it seems unfair. However I think this is not as important as fixing GH. I don't mind having them war but it seems illogical that if I fight a small band of thieves with a division of armored knight I only kill a few. I should do a he'll of a lot more.
    In any conflict unsupported skirmishers fared poorly but not GH. so, you can get your 60m off of me but devs should rebalance your losses upwards.
    Tracking. Well I like the idea of random regens within a band if 10-20 min. Mimics the 'fog of war.'

15. These things might help. The thing that changed the Rancor wars from my perspective was the tweaking of the match up algorithm in week two. Prior to this there were a variety of matches giving interest and good results. After this the system seemed to favour only a few clans with specific build types and strategy and it was too late to make adjustments. I think a return to a more open field is needed.

16. We need to go back to the good old 80 member wars that was good fun in Sevs mercenary inc. I think they were first to make sko tactic

17. No Support on any of it. Sounds like you made this because you weren't good at warring.

18. Course u don't support ur a ghansel with red paladin equip 

19. Good read, but the min stats should not apply. If possible make several different leagues. One league under 4m cs one league above? Might fix your gh problem