A Summary of EE War Reforms for Next Season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2013.

1. Tracker debate is a pod one btw. Love em but one thing a lot of us saw is the pure pressure and high workload demand placed on some players. Great or not its too much to ask from a game for fun from the majority of players.
    Clans with good trackers deserve respect and credit. And I personally like the aspect to an extent.
    I can see the player having control of coming out of ko as a good thing. Odds are they are being spammed already anyway as a decent tracker will know they are due up at minimum time so start hitting then. It just may allow a couple to sneak a few attacks out if 2-3 players choose to come out at once.
    Tough one and guess we wait to see what the devs chuck at us.
    Shorter season
    Fair war times regardless of time zone for sure. Everyone has equal emphasis on involvement. I still feel a cast in for tournament spell based on the individual players is a good response to that with 3 spells available per player per week allowing fair chance for all to participate whenever they want and spreading wars out evenly across the board.

2. I hope EE never come backback to pw

3. Im in full support for 1 and 2 phil.
    The rest of the ideas also sound good.

4. Agreement... nice one thread bx Philosopher again ;-) ;-) ;-)

5. I'm happy as long as BFE becomes a factor in matchups

6. Guild hansel is easy to kill by assassinate. If they have sd towers, their plunder is 16-24mil / hit. And pays well to enemy. There are too many noob.... Guild hansel with sd towers are fair build

7. ....and  open till dtw 

Better war times for Europe!

8. Support just about all ideas especially about the GH. Nice thread

9. I believe e.e matchups should be completely random. Almost every one would get matches that way. If you get stomped then you get stomped, that happens in war sometimes.

10. Philo GH exploits are really only in their bracket. We face only a few GH every war and at most we use 1. They are pretty much non factors in the bracket we war in, which is saying something because I consider us a pretty good EE clan.

11. If there was a req of 3.5mill cs to join war i would just put up 3mill static sd :p

12. No support to all except include all star clans for mercs

13. war xstal does make the cut? #frownyface

14. Support for all

15. Disagree to getting rid of tracking, full troops at end of war, and a lot others just mainly the first two. Only one I really agree with is the all star clans

16. Ya many not so good ideas here.

.why get rid of tracking it is one of the major factors that everyone can do just takes effort.

Why have prestige determine matches . Then my clan makes a new clan every week after we win to keep farming noobs.

Guild hansels and bfe I'm sure everyone has complained enough something will happen. Though it sucks that people cried about it for no reason

17. @king

The devs have already said they are going to do something about tracking and guilds.

Sorry guys, ill comment more after the present war finished in an hour or so. 

18. These ideas are terrible, and you don't give enough reason to change it. This won't ever be implemented.

No support.

19. Coming from a worm duh.

:roll: