A Summary of EE War Reforms for Next Season

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 21, 2013.

1. I would love to stop being a guild hansel, and put up a proper hansel again, but while it carries on, it's my only chance of finding places to war if needed.

2. Exactly. I feel DTS should stand in a system war as well as outside one. If gh are unable to hit bigger builds in everyday life, why is there some magical power that suddenly makes them all powerful in sw?

3. About the guild hansels clans they usually face each other so that is ok lol and some other stuff like tracking stuff i disagree with it takes good effort for trackers tracking barcodes and all that stuff lol

4. Phil what's your rancor level?

5. Bring back team wrath ! Excellent thread Phil.

6. Support. Make EE a tournament and not a mith harnessing technique 

7. Sorry Jam, but you don't seem to know the mechanics of the gh in EE very well. First of all, the amount of pots you use has nothing to do with plunder, so the ability to save pots will not win you an EE war.

Second, lots of GH actually have very high static which they earned from Bfa and BFE. This means that they can easily defeat a big build coming out of KO if they themselves are near full troops while the enemy has only 20%. Remember than a GH is making 60 mil hitting that HLBC, while the HLBC is only making 10 mil hitting that GH. The HLBC has to get in 6 hits for every one of the GH.

8. This is a game for warriors, not for trackers. Either way, any tracker worth his salt is using a bot or another type of computer cheat. That's how they know to the second when you come out of KO.

9. My thoughts on the whole dtw dts is wasn't that the point behind getting rid of it to stop turtle wars?
    Wouldnt be right for guild hansels not to be able to hit t4 / t5 builds but be able to take inc. There has to be another way to fix the imbalance of GHs in wars.

10. To the second? It doesn't take a genius to do tracking, use your comp account and scroll back to about 13-14, and call
    '(Clan number) up in 1'
    If you want current numbers of people who are up tell KO'd to sweep enemy roster and to pm you clan number.

11. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On this account? Nothing!

On my warring account? Not high enough that I can take the last week off. See you on the battlefield.

12. 1,2,3,6 yes
    5. all star wars = it's different kind of wars, big Harbrigens clans should be open for all Star Wars and accepting should be based on rancor results = or will be all-star war exploited by new rancors equips
    7. ghansels = yes they have advantage and it should be more payout against them or refuse build guilds on highlands; no stats restrictions for wars is my decision
    8. others = do not know who is enemy before war start is awesome idea!!!!!

13. I made a few suggestions. First, if Ko's were not so profitable, I suspect we would have less spy builds in general warring instead of a a majority.

Second, the gh would have a harder time hitting if we didn't come out of KO until we had 50% troops.

Third, just get rid of them. Or have them war in a bush league of sorts. They are not allowed int he all star wars, why are they allowed here?

14. Lol so your saying tracking is cheating Phil? Either way tweaks to players opting to opt out of KO, will still result in trackers tracking, if your up against a good clan that get the jump you will be tracked, it's a part of war and not a cheating aspect as u have portrayed it! As for the prestige idea Owen covered that! Have you even done an ee war? Your profile says you have 0 rancor? So my question to you would be have you warred? Is this whole thread just a beat up because you couldn't win?

15. Lol let me guess your warring account is a gh? 

16. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No comment here. But I will say I'm a Hypocritte. My clan does indeed employ GH. Adapt or Die. I dont like it but I have to put up with it.

17. Yes, Jas , this is one honest way to track. However many clans do indeed use.....(um, how shall I say, "devices") that track enemy players to the second. This is some serious business for a lot of clans.

18. i read and i don't like one idea NO SUPPORT!