A Sudden Turn in Events

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GriMzZy_TDT, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I understand it was an advantage, but it was never an exploit

2. Want to know something better op?
    There is already a way to keep a gh 
    After playing around with some plunder mechanics we figured out a way to keep our builds, still plunder high and payout dirt 

3. SoSH will not be as good in war as GH  GH was so good because it was a small build that large attack builds couldn't hit but the GH has massive bfe and bfa so they could hit people 10x their size and get through with ease and make tons of plunder for their clan during war.

SoSH are a lot less frustrating war against, needless to say.

Basically GH is untouchable to an extent

4. I agree. I really dont hate gh but i dont like them either :lol: pesky little things

5. Absolutely AOC I completely agree, GH are too powerful for the price... Not including land to have a great plunder boost only costs at max 449b (used the t6 level 3 cost). How can that hit a person whom is a 6 b CS but them not hit back... Why are they making more plunder? They haven't spent as much in game time to be getting better plunder OR hit ratio. A GH can be built in 60 days.

6. To WTF - that's not true but good try. I suggest we just remove guilds from HL completely. That'll fix everything.

7. GH act like this is sudden and a new thing, but guess what...they have had it coming since EBS came out.

8. Winter your wrong.
    Building one max lvl unkari ice tree in th hoarfrost fixes the issue. Well most of it, but its also 300b to do that. Many people may llbc with sos than put up 1 structure.

9. The problem was, guilds are the only build that went past lv3. I think the devs realized that this created a glitch in the balance .
    It's not politicly correct to have a game of power , at the same time give a small tier an advantage.
    Guilds are the lowest spy build available and therefor it's impossible for Kaw to advance , if guilds stay an attractive and profitable build.
    For years now, people spent 40-60 bill for an entire build, succeeded and now think it's unfair to take it away.
    No GH on lookers, it would maybe be unfair if all the equip and myth you earned threw a glitch, was to be taken along with it.
    So maybe count your profits and consider yourself lucky to have gone this far off it.
    Stop crying allready. Its time to grow so all the people you pissed off when you couldn't be hit, now can farm the pants off you and vice versa.
    Have fun and think realistic 
    It costs trillions to build uptoo a versatile build. Not 60B.
    Go to SAMs club if you want bulk for cheep.
    Kaw not the place for it

10. GHs don't need a refund. It's 1 bil to max a guild, at most that's 50bil. If they were so good at making money, they should be fine.