A question for iProphet

Discussion in 'Wars' started by II-roni-II, May 16, 2016.

1. How many questions is that ?

Prophet had no war strategy......isn't much strategy in pinning , burning pots, and waiting for sleepy time to strip someone.

Should ask him if he coming back low key ?

2. Holy domo, you should have papabear tell you the story of when he and I rekt iTeam and introduce papabear to osw life.

Lol, you can be a hater all ya want domo, dont bother me but denying I was one of the best strategist this game has seen just makes you look a fool.

3. Oh wait, werent you in Holy Vangaurd? Forget that last message, I understand your grudge now. What happen to HV btw?

Oh yeah got rekt by iProphet haha. Cheers domo

4. That's pretty rich, telling him to get a wig and stop wearing make up, weren't you claiming to be a girl for years? Must have been rough taking the wig and make up off huh

5. I'm actually surprised by this.

If i prophet is or not the real guy who had a chip on his shoulder for everyone who name was slightly recognisable. Sorry. That's all he was "kawfamous" for.

He's definitely talking some sense. His name does bring attention to the forums. After all.

This one question could of been posted on his wall or in his pm. But someone had to make it a public thing. "Hater catching" maybe? The fact is it worked.

This post had 2 pages last time I checked. Even that. Was too much attention.

So. Just leave this old man die in peace. With his war stories and wisdom took straight from a book.

But eh. It's kaw. This isn't gonna happen. But it's interesting to watch and I must say. For a guy who's not taking the game too seriously. He must reply to everything.

But this is just me. Butting in and having my two cents. As its a public forum.

6. Why surprised? You have commemted every time my name comes up recently.For not understanding, you too seem star struck. It happens dont worry. 

7. Comley I do what I want if I want to ask a public question for all to read then I will.if I think there is valuable lessons and good advice for all to hear then I will spread the word.I am sorry comley I don't heed your advice .You don't make that impact on me that iprophets escapades did reading them over the years. So tell your condescending remarks to someone who doesn't think for themselves. I think I am going to narrate some more mind boggling kaw life lessons and questions .I seem to have opened up a can of butthurt worms among people. I love to ask thought provoking questions we can all better ourselves from reading the replys !!

8. Kaw's greatest strategist?  because there is so much strategy, you crack me up proph. Do you do standup by chance?

9. More bonding time to come soon !

10. All hail the might of the great strategist... He invented the 6 year FarmFest, 5 years ago, he also made the 36 stratagems based on real life strategies via Wiki, and he was the greatest prophet of KaW!

11. All hail

12. The butthurt is strong haha.

But dont be mistaken, i dont claim to be the best strategist in the game. Just one of them with a totally different take than any. And i dont really have to argue it. If one thinks otherwise they really dont know much about kaw.

Kinda like snoopy.

13. You're clearly mentally unwell

14. Hey man, at least I know correct dates of KaW events.. :lol: was interested to know how you managed to brainstorm FarmFest a year after it was started... Very interested..

All Hail.

15. Lol. Yeah you got me. I never impacted anything kaw related besides forums. Old age has distorted my memories.

16. Yeah mate, i dont recall dates too well because kaw is now very low on my list of things i care about.

But you look a fool still talkimg about it its common knowledge i came up with the idea of it. Also common knowledge I was PE when it happen so you just sound idiotic focusing on wrong dates stated due to lack of gaf.

I can understand you point if I was still posting under a different name but its sorta obivious now who I am.

17. Hey, my bad mighty strategist.

All hail the mighty one who is obviously the true creator of heroin.. I mean FarmFest.

All hail.

18. I've realised what's taking over.When there's a prescence of a Alpha male ( iProphet and SkinnyMinny) it brings out the insecuritys within others.

19. How many of you has took on number 1 on the leaderboard ?? I know I would be too scared to.I wouldn't ever even attempt it .iProphet has .