a question about Hansels

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Heeze_Immaculate, May 27, 2012.

1. If your a hansel with a Coe being your attack building can you hit the haunting without using any potions if you have a big enough bonus from allies?

2. Probably...u would have to have like 75-100 5bill allies

3. Question, ANSWERED

4. You would either need the 7.5M pot (pretty cheap because you would still be earning alot) or you would need like 15M BFA I guess.

5. But if you want to hit haunting as Handel I suggest you don't build a CoE build a Cursed Foundary

6. Yes, but you need a buttload of allies try get a growing person, make sure they won't reset, then help them grow and at their HLBC you might hit haunting, don't let them be hired.

7. I don't have much in allies. I need to use 12mil attack pot. You'd need a lot of bfa to be able to use cheaper ones. I can, however, hit below ambush (nml, origins, evenescence) etc. Note I have equipment currently equipped though. The difference between ambush and haunting is only 1mil if you're at max plunder. (having 35guilds and 1coe). A full unload is 26(with a coe). So 26x1=herpa derp, 26mil. Not too much of a loss.

8. 34m bfa to attack should let you hit without pots and items.

9. 34m would take a LONG time and be very costly. Might aswell pot up, HLBC, and then save up in allies. Or do anything that's ambush or below since pots would be unnecessary.

10. It wouldn't take you that long. Considering I had a 6m bfa to attack with just under 700b in allies.

11. True.. But that's big money. He can grow with that money, and as I said, the difference is about 26mil an unload. Might aswell HLBC first from doing ambush's or something of the sort.

12. I used to be a hansel that had to buy pots to hit Haunting.. Then i built 7 CoEs and a CF.

13. you have to excuse chibby he is slow