A Proposal to Bring the All-Star clans into the EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, May 12, 2013.

1. Philo, I doubt it's just hit BFA, it could be a lack of towers, bad build or just experience.

2. @philo

Simply because the ASW is the most prestigious war(s) in KaW. Your idea is great, but to imply it in regular weekly wars will demean the ASW. True, the ASW will more than likely change from the previous three war. Regardless, it will most certainly have special clans and a roster of 200. That being said, I rest my case.

3. I actually like this idea Support

4. The term "noob" is one of insult, and no one likes a guy who gloats after he wins. I assume no one in your clan after a win posts on your opponents wall "We beat you, you bunch of noobs" unless he wants to get stripped later on. It is best not to get too sure of yourself just because your clan has won a few EE wars. Remember, yafi may be watching. :eek:

5. I think you are placing too much value on the ASW. What did the devs really give the ASW winners? 100 Mith? Chump change compared to what the EE wars are bringing in.

6. Arkosas Minions
    Arkosas Warriors
    Arkosas Guardians
    Arkosas Slaves

7. Oh god there would be so much farming going on as no doubt many noobs would be inactive at start of war, not follow commander. Also lets not forget certain alleged hansels dropping att build and opening up to enemy as they were alleged Alts. There is nothing to stop someone from posting forums and recruiting for their own new ee clan but good clans are good for a reason, one of which is a solid vetting process.

8. I actually like this idea. A lot of potential and could be fun for others.
    As for thread comments. Why am I not surprised to see yet another thread where a worm insults everyone else in kaw just because they aren't a worm or had the luck worms have had. Can't deny they worked hard but they aren't the only ones who have worked hard. I could of respected their effort and achievement ls if it were not for the continual lack of simple respect and social politeness that worms demonstrate towards every player in the game.

Support philo nice idea.
    Though weekly or monthly might be more realistic from devs but whether it happens or not good idea and nice to see someone supporting all of the kaw players.

9. High BFA is definitely becoming a thing of the past for wars..just look at the war report.. always one or two clans being un matched because of high BFA and in some cases being told to lower their BFA..two clans I warred with would not accept anybody in the top 7k rankings in BFA

10. You can't change your build in EE wars, so there will be no hansels suddenly changing into pure spy.

As for the inactives. Who cares? This is not a regular clan. Not follow commander? How about no commander? Its a no rulz brawl. Think of it as a kaw version of the royal Rumble. And so what if you get the short end of the stick in one war? You will still get a 50% chance of winning the next, because it will be a whole new clan make up each time.

11. Yes, the idea we have to be small to war is a bit ridiculous. I saw a funny post by a guy in Thriver asking for guild hansels to join his clan. I find this amusing because just 2 months ago Thriver wouldn't let you in the door if you weren't 10 mil combined.

12. Philo, you can drop buildings after match up. Sometimes depending on the match, we'll make a hansel drop his troop building right before war and bank, so when enemy goes to hit him and wanders why he's dtw, it saves us some time.

-Val

13. There does need to be an alternative for people to be able to war like this. Support

14. And I agree, you do have to be small to war.

Clans in higher brackets, if we match them they always seem to have to strength advantage, and we get smacked around. You've just gotta find the right size bracket so that you hve the strength advantage most of the time. We've had less than 30-40m CS that some clans, but the way The mechanics matches you that doesn't matter.

-Val

15. I see. I've tried building after a match up but never dropping. I might borrow that trick.

16. The #1 strongest clan will be matches with the #2, aslong as their member size and BFA is fairly similar. It's the same all the way down, #3 with #4. Sometimes it can be a big jump in CS between one clan and the other.

-Val

17. True. Of course bfe, prestige, and build types are being ignored in all of this resulting in a lot of easy matchups for clans like Hellhounds or Rising hawks.

Val, you know I think you are a kaw genius and feel a special comraderie with you (we've both been Zaft clan farms, for instance) but I think your clanmate should show a bit restraint before he calls everyone in oG alliance a noob. :lol:

18. False Phil, you are aloud to drop build from hansel to pure spy during ee wars.

19. I did not call them noobs in the sense you interpreted it.I said that they are unorganized and did not use the word noob as in they don't know how to play kaw.

20. Yeah. This has been mentioned already. I knew you couldn't build. Learn something new every day. Either way, if spies opeing up in wars become a problem, but devs could stop build changes as well.