A New Way to PVP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hypnotic-Octoworm, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Wow I think there's like 20 supporters now people must really like this thanks!

2. Hi,

Are you a male? If I may ask!

3. He is just trying to get farmed to get his losses up because he thinks it will get him some street cred.. So he is trolling forums to get inc..

You don't have to go this far to get inc, just open your self up on WC.. But really at the end of the day your losses won't earn you any more respect..

Try fighting in a real war.. In a prolonged OSW where you earn a full newsfeed because you are constantly stripping people.. And you are constantly stripped

Earn your losses don't beg for them

4. this thread throws out the whole game plz say kingdoms at war, now u might not notice it but there's a word in there that is important war, this game is not called butt hurt noobs not at war. Plz delete /lock this thread, also next time use some lube where ur not complaining on forums bout crap.

5. He started talking about it on the 1vsclan cf thread

6. Guys don't bother arguing.. Just give him what he wants and farm him

7. Nvm op.

You are a disgrace to kaw.

Your friendly "someone scouted your kingdom because your coward ass stays dtw" ram.

8. Why would I lock my idea I've been thinking about for over a month now

9. Cuz it's the most stupid, ignorant, noobish idea known to kaw

10. I've thought for months on this idea and I know you guys like it

11. Eh you don't pvp. How can you with triple gold haunts all over the place, New equipment coming out like crazy, mith being a precious commodity now.

Pvp hurts you now more then ever

12. Lack of effort.

/lock 

13. Lack of smartness go away

14. Raotor saying that will get you banned from forums matter of fact I'm gonna go report you to a forum mod right now

15. He's the one doing it, so I'm doing it back to him.

Karma is a ***** huh? 

16. Nivans thanks for sticking up for me man