A New Way to Cslculate BFE️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 10, 2014.

1. I don't usually support frogs threads. But this is a great idea.

2. Of course you support my threads. You just won't admit to it. 

3. I have a better idea. I'll kick ur ass( yes, again) to test ur determination

4. Of course it's slimyfoot

5. Of course. He prolly logged on to his alt just to post on this thread.

6. Issue with that is it punishes those who have completed ebs and other events and rewards the SH accounts who have only warred to get equip. Sorry frog stick to bikinis

Knight

7. No thanks. If they used the highest value of items that are equipped in that slot, fine.

However if someone has no item equipped, that spot should remain locked and no item can be equipped (so people can still have/use strategies that they might choose to use).

8. Wouldn't be fair to the people with a boat load of different bfe getting it all counted but ony gettig to wear one peice and another person with just one peice counted had the same amount on

9. Mmmm u farted

10. Not exactly the best idea considering the amount of clans signing up to war.

11. Exactly wut I was thinking of Crackershow would they calculate % equips into that calculation strategy?

12. What if we could select all equip we wanted to use in a war and that be locked and counted? Like i would want my abyssal blade and stingtail. That way i dont have my icetail added and i also can't use it.

13. Ppl with boatloads of equipment would more likely be matched with others who have boatloads of equip. Don't see anything unfair about that.

14. Could some mod correct the typo in the title?

15. Good idea, but if your the 1 in every 10,000 like me (and DJango) you will dislike this if you want to collect as much gear as possible.

If anything it should try and match by the highest stat gear in each spot even if it isn't equipped. So you can still have tons of gear, but get a more even match.

16. @ beginner

That works for me too.

17. You penalize those that have given the most time effort.

Better just not give effect of ANY equipment during ee that way all are equal.

But then.. might as well make everyone the same stat too. .....

Well maybe that's a bit much.

No support

18. If I understand it correctly, a player playing for a longer time will generally have more equips while the new players focus on the good ones. If that's the case, not a good idea bro.

I would have liked if you have said that max cs equip in a slot to be used for calculations, regardless of it being equipped or not. I think that would help better.