A new type of war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Devils_Spawn, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Did you check the cushions yet?

2. no Honda keeps his life savings under there... (checks) *finds a penny* -_-# well then. did you check his piggy bank?

3. Supported respected

4.  WOF again

5. I am not a mod, however, you have my ally listed as a target. That makes you a target. Buy some pots :)

6. Badger how bout u talk once u have actually hit something other than an eband yes there is another clan we are fighting. However I doubt they will team up with the likes of last rights. U guys started this war buy thinking u can force me into submission and make me respect last rights again. Like I told belle, I Do respect "some" of last rights as warriors but as a clan....all this is, is belle on a power trip thinking she is hotnow that she owns LR. Well to that I say, get over yourself. I'm not going anywhere and belle and her team of boot lickers can keep up the bad work.pinning my troops instead of my spies is comical at best

7. woah someone is angry ^ :twisted:

8. She isnt angry she is short lol

9. lol. The topic of this thread completly changed.

10. I apologize to op for taking this threadbut I won't be called out by an eb fairy and silently let it slide.

11. Who called you out BAnd-Aid?

12. *Comes back with enough popcorn for everyone*

It seems as though **** got real while I was away.

13. lol honda i was going to say that earlier but i wasnt sure if anyone would understand me :p and yay popcorn

14. Aw lala, belle is as good as she ever was.

Please don't disrespect someone who understands this game and it's people so much better than you.

Nor should you disrespect a clan for their owner, I mean if ripper was still here would you be calling them boot lickers?

Honestly. Stop getting caught in LWP's opinions on things, then perhaps you will get somewhere.

15. *Takes popcorn* Thanks Honda! So op, I forgot to ask why do you want F.A.M? Honestly I thought it standed for something else. **** all mods. Anyways do you expect to win almost all mods have "giant" accounts and will crush you. There use to non-stop PvP, yes they get farmed for there job :(. So you won't be the first to try.

16. Noticed I had a grammar fail let me fix, *to. There we go :)

17. Dante- hizzy has nothing to Do with this I received inc from last rights the night before hizzy came to my clan. Him being here was just a chance for them to think they can push me around. And no if ( and that's a big "if" ripper still owned last rights none of this would have happened. So just as bigger clans like to hold my clan accountable for my words and actions , I will do the same.

18. Wont be the first/last to try and then fail lol

19. After reviewing an ss between the op and someone else WoF does not support op's clan. Seems they have the balls to talk but that's the extent of their intentions.lame ass posers.