a new strip defense tactic idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Players would just have 5 at once hire off you. 250 allies shift's quick.

2. It's an old tactic but the Devs nixed it after about a year and a half.

Their explanation was that it was never supposed to be that way.

3. We call it having "fillers"

4. Clever!

5. Have all your gold out into buying your own small alts, volly your alt, when someone strips you then reset the accounts, you may loose your money but they're gonna be more crippled than you.

6. Good strategy too Rambo! And even better if they strip and you catch them, you don't lose gold and you can destroy them with the rest-bomb

7. Reset-bomb*

8. This tactic has been around for ages

9. the small allies can easily be hired and dropped by strippers, and if i know correctly, the most expensive allies are shown on top, not sure though

10. This is idea is not new and has been used in osw for years

11. People already do this, but good idea :s

12. *FACEPALM*

How did this get four pages with only one person momentarily suggesting that the most expensive allies are on the front page?

Seriously, op- what planet hand you been living on?

This USED to be a valid tactic. Then like a year or more ago- can't recall the date, ATA changed allies to list top 20 as top 20 most expensive.

So- what you just did is get yourself stick with 230 horrible allies that no one wants while I strip away your front page large allies.

Christ. How can you not know this?????? All of you!!!!! This is embarrassing.

13. What she said

14. Think a few of us pointed it out in the previous posts belle.

15. I was thinking the same thing belle

16. Ummm, no lol. Your most expensive allies will still be front page

17. This is not a new idea..... Actually it's quite old.
    I done exactly this in the last osw I was in.

18. How about distributing the cash between all 120 allies evenly? It would be a lot more frustrating and annoying to strip 120 10bill allies(1.2trillion total) and causes process to take longer. And its easier to get rid of allies that cant be sold off because 10 bill is easy to be hired of by alt or dropped without to much damage to self opposed to having to save up 100bil or dropping an expensive one.

19. Better way to do something similar... Spread 2T of gold over top 20- and make them super terrible and worth at least 100 bil each.

Now the cost of peeking under the hood gets nasty for the casual stripper (one man shows like xwarrocketajaxx for example)... Unless they want to swallow the whole turd, they have to keep pulling up your account to get the 5 slots or whatever they open on the front page.

Buys some time and makes stripping inconvenient. It won't save you from a bank with trillions to burn.

20. Could belle not read previous comments? What if op wasn't around for the changes, and never payed attention to how it was before. Ever think maybe this idea just sprang to his mind and he thought it was good? Seriously..