A new idea for indi wars for Season 4!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by antonio00ro, Jul 28, 2014.

1. First off: great ideas you got here. Support your thinking, effort and ideas all the way.

But if I could add a thought: 5-6 war rosters would be very cool. An upgrade from the "not so chaotic chaos war", but why not have 5-6 group sign up system so a group of friends can war together without having 1 clan just bring kept by an alt when they're not warring or having the rest of the clan wait while the others war?

How? The ways I see this you can either have these points to be asked when you cast woc: "Are you looking for random team mates?" and "Is there anyone specific that you want to war with? If so insert their names in the box under"

What about my barcode friends?! Aren't they barcodes for a reason? :lol: and you could always have them PM you their names.

What about SH rosters?! The devs could implement an all SH roster ban detection system :lol: nah jk. The devs should take real
    Care of the SH build first.

I would love to war with my closest friends in a small roster :) support to the OP though

2. I don't see what's wrong with the current wars, why change something that err well...

We can use, changes will only mean more **** ups

3. Iwars and match-ups based on individual stat was the best idea developers had for this war issues that we are dealing with now! Is the only solution for better matches, close and fair ones!
    Adding an option to chose a friend or more friends to me seems impossible to omplement due to stat differences! And will lead again to unbalanced rosters!
    If I don't make myself clear... My idea is based on indi wars... And keep the same match-up sistem devs used in iwars! Just make the roster smaller! And war more often! The rest is a bonus! :D