A Message To ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BadRobot, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Repeat: I used to** have respect for fury lol. Now look. It's sad what happened to u guys. Why the sudden breakdown?.why not just say, max , one of the accounts you're hitting is mine? Lmao. I'm just going to call u reguladies now. Your all crybaby reguladies. Anyone from kotfe apoc or fury. Now let's see what u got. Max vs kaw. PART 3 ROTFL. 1LAST RIDE Wil make me 3 FOR 3

2. I only have two active accounts and my alt can't hit u

3. What r u blabn about anyways

4. Hahaha this guys seriously thinks he is hitting ppl that fight back 

5. Went to hit but is dtw

6. :D lol regulady

7. I can't hit that that is unable to hit and I don't scout

8. ^It's not reliable though >.>

9. Where have you been? 

10. Update: Fury are now regulators.

11. O noes i doubt ireg would ever accept me in regs after what I called him tho

12. This dead head thread is a much better place for max and grymm to fight instead of ashes thread.
    Bagrobot just necro bumps his old pointless dribble because he hasn't got the decency or intellect to make new dribble.

13. Why make a new one when I already have one? You're brainless. And fail a lot. 

14. Shut up Alison I don't want that thread derailed is y I stopped

15. I just want to ask max a question

16. Alison and Roni are just the same. Dumb and weirdddd

17. But every phone game is like that, and there's always a retirement thread they are meaningless as they always come back I've seen some people retire 3-4 times. It's just a attention seeking stunt, and they play behind the scenes.

But I'm not quite sure what you want from a phone game, these games are meant to be played when you're on the train going home, or as I like to call them potty games for when you are on the potty.

But your complains about hte and paying ebs isn't devs fault that's the player base, the communities fault for making the game like that. Devs only see what's making money and what isn't.

Just look at ee wars, or what ever you call them now, devs don't agree with forcing people to spend to war otherwise they would of made it a requirement to enter, but what do the player base do, they've made it an unwritten rule that you must have a crystal. Spending ee fairies making it a almost impossibility to even f2p. And when they tell f2p players to farm quests to join them, I have no words for them just smh.

And if you wanted a pvp, you have both devs and players to blame, devs for not making it profitable, but the devs most likely make it unprofitable because this so called community of a war game cry and complain when they actually get something hitting back.

So in retrospect as obi once said, "you did that yourself" the whole problem isn't devs, but the players. the devs just moulded the game to what the player base is doing.

Don't get me wrong devs have some blame for allowing the player base to become greed spoilt kids, complaining about what they've become.

If you're looking for a good gaming experience I suggest putting your phone down and picking up a actual gaming platform...

18. I play plenty of other games than KaW. But the thing about KaW was it had so much potential to became much more than just a phone game. But of course, it took the steps in the direction they all do. Which is why its on life support right now. The problem isn't the players, It is the devs. If the devs never set up a system to make the players the way they are, they wouldn't be that way. KaW used to have an amazing playerbase, but they ruined it.

19. Join the revolution

20. Bring back reset 