A Message To ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BadRobot, Jun 17, 2015.

1. I like Titans thread better

2. Its not a competition. Your opinion as a player is valuable to me. However, your opinion as a forumer is not.

4. 2009

5. Why so you can ignore them

6. Bad Robot maybe you should try playing the game. You can't do grow if you're inactive. It's only your fault that you are that small

7. Maybe there is an underlying problem. That this game is losing my attention and others as well. I doubt I'll ever really quit this game. But my breaks seemed to who have increased, with activity decreasing. So yes Larry, I agree with you on that. But then again, my size isn'y really a good argument.

8. You have not grown in 2 years and expect us to care about your opinion

9. I've definitely grown in two years. And the fact about me growing has nothing to do with my opinion. I'm sure mine matters just a little more than a pathetic troll that lurks the forums. Lets face it Larry, you're like a cancer. Now get out and stop infecting my thread.

10. Lol you are 6 mil CS and don't even play this game yet you think we care what you have to say? I have two accounts over 40mil CS and two other accounts bigger than yours.. So yes my opinion does matter more than yours, someone who doesn't even play. Little forum queens like you lurking forums and acting like you know how to play kaw are the real problem in this game lol

But ok I will leave your whittle noob thread because I hurt your whittle noob feelings

11. Thanks for stopping by.

12. please let this noob crybaby thread die

13. Well posting on my thread certainly isn't going to help... lol bye

14. Bump! Nothing was done. 

15. Don't know if someone already said somtn but new war equip would b nice and would get ppl warring again

16. What does that green dot mean?

17. That moment when you realise BadRobot was Cannabis this entire tiem... well

18. The player is currently online

19. Also take that green dot as this is a war game and it's a way u can see if ppl are on or not ppl get stripped for less