A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Grammar - People have been farmed for lesser reasons than tags in the past.

And I've invited you to say whatever you want about the OP. I've just told you we don't give a flying  about your opinions. Lets stay on topic and continue keeping people informed, shall we? 

2. Yes Ropey because i left. I was never kicked from foxes and still hold my relationship with Joe and PJenn. I left to get out of **** from other members. And it is funny how many good bye PMs i got saying bye erok we will miss you

Now all trolls may go in a hole and die.

3. protection from the tag chasing bully that shoot from da hip without a thought process? Hmmm that's something to think about

4. no need for a thread, just inform the people who need to know.

5. Yes, how about we get on topic. Any proof of ZAFT members pm'ing you wanting to leave?

6. Rop3y would you kindly inform me of a main?

7. so not many people like you there then. :roll:

8. I hate little bunneh's that ACT like they know what they're talking about..

9. GaW

10. Dylan dylan dylan,

Poor little dylan. He still thinks trash talk is the option? Well let me say this. When i peacefully took back my post that i said about Alpha and peacfully left the war i gained much respect for alpha council and Qwerty by how they responded. Now must you ruin this respect? You just might.

11. Tell me your main in GaW ill go kill him there.

12. lol Goliath apparently you haven't been reading and just want pictures. If you hadn't eaten all the blue crayons I might be able to spell it out for you... Let me try again:

"we will not be posting screen shots to protect the dignity of those sending the pm's"

And on that note ill be leaving the thread now for real.

13. who needs your respect you have none.

14. I'm just messing with you, little bunneh. Its a game

I'm NEVER serious

15. I'm sorry for my stupidity, arrogance and pushy-ness. Just bored and stressed.

16. All of the other 3k Forumers besides the erok hate group beg to differ.

17. Lol ropey you see how dylan answered? Shows some people "respect" me. You can go die in your little noob main in GaW.

18. So as a follower of this war because of its numerous amount of threads. I have seen a couple things caught my eye. I'm not tech savy so I don't know how to post what someone else already has. In a previous forum a Apoc member said they was made up of all true warriors, unlike ZAFT. Then in this thread Apoc member admits to having some (not all) but some that don't know what they are doing. So which is it?
    Secondly this does sound pretty desperate

19. LOL Apocalypse must be getting killed if the OP Is posting this ;D ZAFT All The Way!

20. @Weezus Is someone being a forum warrior? All I have seen so far from you and OP is we have pm's of ZAFT members wanting to leave, but won't provide proof to forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.