A message to all ZAFT members

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SpArTAn-WAR-MaCHiNE-SE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Three cheers for the daft meat shields hippip hurray

three cheers for cor-x hippip hurray!

2. Words of desperation coming from the losers in this osw. Lol

ZAFT Destiny

3. That is Big Time Bull **** i was ZAFT D for years and not once did we farm runners. LoOser

4. @ Sparky Washing Machine

Give it a rest, already. Chick Norris has already begged twice on another thread for ZAFT members to defect. So far he's had no takers, probably because ZAFT seems to be winning.

KotFE's getting pounded, Monster Garage is turning turtle (love D_E_A_D_L_Y's build. does he plan on going 100% towers?) Hit Squad's being systematically stripped, and Apocalypse's had more runners than a marathon. So why should ZAFT members leave?

While I'm at it, you have this silly notion that ZAFT is a forced alliance and that it's full of eb noobs. Allow me clear up your misconceptions. No one is forced to join ZAFT, or to stay. And many of the new members are ZAFT family members who came to KaW from Gaw. They've new to KaW. They're not new to war. As for the selfish ZAFT leadership, they're not the ones getting their members beat up over some stupid clan tag. That would be you.

You'd do better to focus on keeping your own members from defecting instead of begging in the forums to achieve what you apparently can't accomplish on the battlefield. ZAFT doesn't seem to be buying what you're selling.

5. I have no idea who speaker of the truth is but he speaks the truth..... Lol

6. I am neither Zaft nor Apoc and I know I'm posting as a statless because I have friends on both sides.

I felt abit weird as things should be the other way round where many of Apoc clans are facing intense pressure from numerous strips and depletion in pots and many Apoc are contemplating leaving this OSW. If you do notice, some of Apoc Leaderboards have drop their tear their build in place of numerous towers in a desperate attempt to prevent strips. That itself is telling a different tale.

Maybe OP can show some proof of his allegations else I think this is just another desperate attempt by Apoc..

7. Another alt

8. Lol! Look how quick Zaft mains pop up out the woodwork to try attack this thread

Touched a nerve i see... Shame you cant stop people leaving your clans isnt it

Im not a regular forum person. But felt the post needed to be made to offer a way out

It was done in a respectful manner

So attack it all you like. We posted it because we was asked by your members for a way out. End of.

9. Hmm... War builds will tell the truth. Sooooo many towers now. Mg falling from lb and losing lots of members. More lies I see. Stop the propaganda and talk in people's news feed. War on ZAFT will stand tall in the end as always. Go ZAFT my brothers and sisters fight the good fight show them in their news feed how we roll! 

ZAFT Leader

10. @speaker of truth
    Correction:
    Hit Squad is being systematically *fail* stripped.
    Note the fail

11. My first and last post
    @machine top story  offer u disband your clan and your members will be protected 
    ZAFT family/ZLAS/WFTT

12. Is it just me or is apoc trying to limit the number of zaft players :lol: maybe I'm being paranoid, but It sure as hell looks that way

13. I don't think that's just you, GU.

14. Very noble apocalypse
    support

15. @ ZAFT members

This will be my only post on this thread. OSW is a tough animal. Lets be honest with one another, the closest we have to equals in this game is one another.

Both sides have seen significant strips (we aren't posting them on our walls) and incurred losses. Both are fighting resiliently and gallantly. Are some clans taking more heat than others? Yes. Are there weak links and possibly some members that didn't quite know what they've signed up for? Yes, they exist on both sides.

The truth of the matter, we've had pm's from some of yours asking to leave this war but were concerned about their status after or even during the war. While you can choose to believe or not believe, in the interest of protecting their dignity we will not be posting screenshots.

The number of pm's is not relevant just know that it was enough to warrant the thread.

The purpose of the thread was not to flame or antagonize you. It offers a legitimate out to those seeking one. Giving my personal and professional background I take leadership very seriously, our alliance is one built on values and ethics not unlike yours... We have a different approach to our membership than you have to yours. As leaders in this game we have a burden of responsibility to the people who represent our clans individually.

Again, not a flame at any one in particular, this thread was posted to accommodate those of you who have stepped out of your clans, are thinking of stepping out of your clans and those wanting more from the game.

16. D
    E
    S
    P
    E
    R
    A
    T
    E 

17. We need a new word for all this propaganda...

Propawhore?

18. Noble? Just propaganda. They can't really protect runners and probably won't. In my experience Zaft doesn't forget a snub. The runners will find themselves 6 months down the road suddenly stripped to the bone by Carnage. They will wait when you are off guard and then come down on you hard. Trust me, I speak from experience. It might not be today, but expect a rude present as soon after this osw is over. Only an idiot would take this deal.

19. This does sound like a desperate attempt by OP to win over superior fighters from ZAFT.

I was heavily involved in both ZAFT and Apocalypse before selling all my main accounts due to busy life.

I am shocked that Apoc can come to this lowest form of propaganda so early in this war! ZAFT's pounding of Apocalypse speaks volume.

As for the defectors and collaborators, it is right that they should be farmed for life on either side of the warring family as a warning.

KEEP IT REAL Venom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.