a message to a pest.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sinning_Saint, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I openly admitted it. I stayed loyal to ubk. If we had warred anyone else I wouldnt have done it. Ask yourself, would you like it if someone took your clan an beat you with it? Probably not. May be a lame reason for betrayal but oh well, thats why I did what I did.

2. Lovely im just hitting him back, he started it, ill finish it. Like i said i woulda kept it on his wall but he blocked me >_<

3. Sounds like a ***** move.

4. Then keep it 1v1! Don't **** the entire war because you didn't like 1 person in it!

5. Lovely u dont understand.. I didnt do it because of blue... Heck no.

6. ITT: Clan drama.

7. Ahh, either way, still a ***** move to sell out your clan.

8. So bunny, you decided to be loyal to UBK. Why did you go war in WoC then? What was your thought process? I know that I might war UBK...so I'll betray WoC because I feel like it. Honestly, if you want to war, war properly.

9. Bunny i forget who but someone hired your ally just so u could purchase mith

10. I would be proud if a part of my clan broke off and beat us i would say they are the better team and congratulate them for a very fought hard war

11. I know that if quest was paired against me in EE, and they beat us, I'd be proud as **** that I trained them, or trained their trainers at the least. I wouldn't LET them win a war they didn't work for.

12. Ik what i did was bad but even with my info woc was still winning, the booted me half way through an still lost. Not my fault.

13. *humps everyone*

14. They caught our first xstal cuz of u u costed us the war

15. Thy might have won if you weren't such a *****.

16. Actually blue tbh they didnt even need me, woc's war strategy was ubk's to begin with so xtaling times were naturally known already. Blaming the loss on me is just bad sportmanship

17. POPCORN POPCORN! COME GET YOUR POPCORN TO WATCH THE ARGUMENT OF THE YEAR UNFOLD! HOT AND FRESH!

18. I dont see butter in that sale, booooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.