a message to a pest.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sinning_Saint, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aww blue you scouted me im flattered. Hiding allies isnt noob, its smart :lol:

2. Kaw is probably wondering why im hitting your lame ass. The explanation is simple. We were at the clan wave of conflict to do an ee war. And the clan wave of conflict was having farming troubles with the clan unbeknown. And -bunny- was being hit by unbeknown before our war crying all over cc. And guess who we got matched up against? We matched up with unbeknown. -bunny- was so scared of being strip farmed after war he made a deal with unbeknown to tell them our xstal times and to leak the whole war. (full truth) ask grimm from the clan

3. Plus i am in an osw and its double mith this week why not do ee wars to save up mith for a new strip

4. Why do you have no equipment

5. I was not scared. Lol.

Blue ur funny

NOT

6. Thats why u betray our clan by telling unbeknown our xstal times and who is up?

7. Hmmm Our clan?! Lmao ur just a mith free loader. U joined for one war an left. Dont say u were apart of WoC. Hahahahahaha

8. Bunny, mind answering the question instead on preying on small details? You were both in the clan, you both were trusted. Why did you betray them?

9. Btw i only told xtal times for 1st run of evens an odds. I didnt tell who was up. I was actually participating in war to ya know lmao. Too much work an not worth the effort.

10. If u didnt notice they disbanded. And i did 2 wars smart one

11. To tell any xstal runs to an enemy in ee war is total bs

12. Bunny, please, small details are not needed. Why did you tell Unbeknown about the Xstal times? What is your reasoning? If it was just "I was bored", it would seem that you're a pest and deserves to be farmed, not Blue.

13. @orbo i betrayed WoC because WoC was a clan made up of UBK members. WoC never deserved a win from UBK. An people say I am the traitor? To WoC yes, to ubk? No.

14. Obviously they weren't chosen for the war in UBK. Does that matter? No. Does it matter that they wanted to war? Perhaps otherwise, UBK would get no match up or a bad one for them. Perhaps not. They just wanted to war and you decided to ruin that.

15. Proves you sir are the pest

16. If you're in a clan, you should be loyal to that clan until you leave. That was really dickish of you, Bunny.

17. Who is the laughing stock of kaw bunny?

18. I'm not laughing. I'm disappointed that he ****** his clan.

Bunny, you said blue couldn't say he was a part of WoC. But as far as you're concerned, you can't either. Blue acted more like a perm than you. You betrayed your clan. Not only did you betray your clan, but you did it to **** with ONE person who wasn't even a perm member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.