A major issue and a simple fix

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Mar 28, 2014.

1. I like the idea. But I would propose 3 tiers. Gold, Silver, Bronze. Or something to that effect. With different rewards at the end of the season. That way, if you want to be maxed at a lower level, you won't receive the same reward at the end of the season. ( promotes growth) ata is already capable as they have done this with Moth hunts and such. The 3 tiers would give all builds an opportunity to war. Feel free to post guidelines for tiers. I think build is the best baseline, but BFA/ BFE could be included. Let bigs bang bigs, mids/ mids, and smalls/smalls.
    My thoughts.
    Constructive criticism encouraged. 

2. The simple fix to any and all issues is to STOP spending any and all money on a product you're unhappy with. I decided quite a while ago to never spend another penny on KAW and no longer care what the devs do/don't.

Their inability and/or unwillingness to address issues the community has been bringing up should be apparent to everybody. STOP supporting them financially and maybe they'll get their asses in gear.

3. I like this idea

4. @Keyser - yeah multiple tiers with different rewards would work great too. With the dev's statement that they want to promote growth and not the ever same SH builds, that would work.

@Stabby - Yes, I have been leaning that way more and more recently as have many I have talked to. Got a few itunes gift cards recently and for the first time in a long time I had little or no desire to spend them on Kaw. Sad. I wish they would really put some meaningful effort into fixing these major issues instead of just doing more silly hunts and eb's.

5. In order to fix the stacking by cheaters you could also add a battles won limit. I don't know what threshold would differentiate between the farm league and big leagues. But say I decided I wanted to drop my build to just under 10m combined but add 5Tin allies. If you added a limit of say 100,000 battles won then I wouldn't be able to war still. This would add a tiered level to war and generally speaking as your battles won increases you retain more gold/bronze bars/pots.So if I had 50,000 wins I probably won't have enough in game funds to add a significant amount of BFA to rig a war in my favor, thus TRULY creating a farm league. Yes there is always the potential of rigging this and I could cheat and convert iTunes purchases directly to gold and buy a bunch of allies......but this will help devs make more money. You could apply this at multiple points and make 3-5 different war ranks that you could fight in depending on your battles won. In thinking this out I really think it might actually fix wars- yes it's a little but of extra coding for devs but I bet it will fix a lot of the complaints about war matching and fairness etc.

6. Support. I love the idea tk. I think three levels would be even more effective than two though.

7. Man I'm so glad you did this, I recall you posting a quick run down of this in a prior thread. Hands down support.

Also activity is taking a major dive kaw wide if its not fixed soon there will be no kaw to bother fixing.

8. As I happen to be on today for 5 minutes.
    Divisions at least 3 will help the wars set up but would reduce potential available matchups.
    It would tier clans warring main clan and sub clans warring.
    A good thing.

But all devs really need to do is put a minimum attack value in place to equalise all builds and require one attack build per entrant.
    Kills plunder issues instantly accross all levels for ee

9. Sorry i appreciate the time you've spent, but fully equipped sh with good bfa are going to ruin everyone in the lightweight division.

10. Oh waaaa waaaaaa the "lightweight" division will be stacked .... The whole god damn war system is stacked right now . And just to be clear I don't necessarily agree with OP but this is such a stupid argument against it. Good day

11. Devs aren't going to "fix" EE wars so get used to it, you could have thousands of support but they won't fix the busted system they have it's the baby and they dedicated to much to it to scrap it and rethink, but apparently all the cheating stacking clans are making them enough money so they won't even give anyone the time or day

12. The matchup issues will continue until the devs realize they need to scrap the stat based system and create a system based on skill instead.

13. How would that work sholron?

14. Skill based...?

LBs. LBs everywhere...

15. The best ideas I've seen involved either blank slate builds or modifiable template builds.

Far more aspects than just that, but simplifying build strengths/equip/allies will make matchups more balanced and reduce no matches.

16. PvP is broken: just admit it.

Even if everyone had blank slate wars, there would be a heavy spy amount on each side and it would be -S26TR- each time.

17. Seems like good simple solution that has lots of potential. It would be nice for all players in kaw to get to enjoy EE... Not just LB/SH stacks