A LIFE WITHOUT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by L00KER, Feb 25, 2013.

1. @Smilez

If he's/she's going to publish a thread in forums, the least the person can do is revise it. Yes, I can write a much better story than than. I've written several better stories and several multi-thousand word papers. I can see why this person has been kicked from FF.

IMO, if you plan on publishing something, then you better prepare to be judged.

2. wtf is did I just walk i :mrgreen:

3. I don't get what happened

4. "Please don't post on here post on feedback"

translates to

"Let the thread die and talk to feedback about this thread"

5. You're just plain flaming. Nothing constructive at all. That isn't helping anyone.

I don't get why people feel the need to be so mean sometimes. Like forums is some sacred place not to be touched by noobs. It's the exact opposite. All crap posts with an occasional decent one.

6. Uhh never seen you anywhere OP, and I am a regular in FF... I don't think any of us have the power to kick people out of a section of a forum that is free for the public. o_O o_O. Anyways this was pretty bad, work on details and get into the mindset of one of the people in the story to help you write it better.

Also, from now on, set a troll trap on your threads.

7. :( I officially quit

8. Do NOT quit. You've given in to the trolls.

9. Oh really? Well then I give in to the mean news of the people that post on my thread and I Also give in to the fact that I'm not good at writing

10. God damn, I'm not sure if I should be proud or disgusted with myself. Those of us on the first page burnt this thread more throughly than an arsonist burning down an orphanage.

11. You will be if you practice more. If you like doing it kelp doing it. It should be about you having fun. These people who are being mean, they aren't worth being upset over.

12. I've actually written stories, good ones that make much more sense, and could give SOME advice, but I can some it all up with "Huuuh???". It takes MUCH more effort to write a SUCCESSFUL story. Might try starting with the actual story maybe? Just a thought.

^True criticism.^ Not a rude comment.

13. How do you get kicked out of fan fiction?

14. Drgn, they're brutal with their rules. I used to lurk there a little while back.

15. Nobody owns ff. A lot of what I've read there is crap. Who are they to judge?

16. Many of them have the "I am an artist, I am better than you" mentality, I think. Besides, FF was the dumping grounds of KaW for SO long, I think they got tired of it and complained to the mods of the time.

17. Grammar sucked :(

18. Let's get a background from FF, shall we?

First thread, terrible grammar, mess. We gave the standard: paragraphs, dialogue, sentence structure? K?

Apparently not. Second thread: basically no improvement.

Carry on to the sixth thread, and I myself got tired of it. OP was making excuses, always: I'm so young, I can only get better, the usual works. Hell, she even tried blaming it on the fact that she was not typing on a kindle. (Does that excuse you from a D in English?)

Let's face the facts, in my eyes. Young doesn't work. I even told her the first time she brought it up- in fact, I'm extremely close to the OP's age and I can form a complete sentence. To be honest, I tore the OP apart because damn, if you can honestly say you wouldn't thoroughly hate someone after a good six threads with terrible grammar and an OP that won't even try to pretend she cares... well, you're certainly not me.